[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

I live in the woodlands near conroe and right outside of houston. I would go provided I'm off school and work. Not to mention theres a ton of places around here to do something like that.
i'm only a short trip away so depending on where it is and when it is i might be able to come
Anyone here live in Galveston,Texas? I would love to know if there would be one near there.
I live In houston and I would love to meet more bladers.
I'm here in wylie.... just waiting with about 5 other people... for anything. Just hit me up if anythign goes down.
would anybody in this thread be down for a tournament in the woodlands?
I live in houston. I could probably come to almost any of them. Thanks for the info guys.
This topic was a month ago try my topic, if you're in just say you are, I'm tryin to get enough people for WBO to make a tournament!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Texas-US...Tournament
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:31 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: This topic was a month ago try my topic, if you're in just say you are, I'm tryin to get enough people for WBO to make a tournament!

it's closed and the Texas/dallas thread is too general for this huge state.
seriously though, if there are bladers in houston we can get something together, we just need to decide on a place that's IN/NEAR Houston.

Stop suggesting other places like ft. worth, galveston, etc.
(Sep. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:31 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: This topic was a month ago try my topic, if you're in just say you are, I'm tryin to get enough people for WBO to make a tournament!

it's closed and the Texas/dallas thread is too general for this huge state.
seriously though, if there are bladers in houston we can get something together, we just need to decide on a place that's IN/NEAR Houston.

Stop suggesting other places like ft. worth, galveston, etc.
Well they should make a tournament somewhere between Houston and Fort Worth because I kinda checked the map and I saw that there are lots of bladers in houston and fort worth..
Yes but this thread in specific says "Houston."
I believe there is another Texas thread as well for Dallas?
And a lot of people aren't on that map, I'm not.
I'm definitely in! But is anybody gonna make this tournament happen?
Is anyone hosting a tournament in Indonesia?Or is there any tournaments there?
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:14 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Is anyone hosting a tournament in Indonesia?Or is there any tournaments there?
Dude, you're so off, this is AMERICA.. NOT ASIA.
Oh,then do any of you lnow the thread to the asia tournaments?
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:40 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Oh,then do any of you lnow the thread to the asia tournaments?

Indonesia, right? Go here.
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:10 AM)StormAquario75 Wrote: I'm definitely in! But is anybody gonna make this tournament happen?

If we can get enough people that can go to a tournament in the Houston area, I'm thinking about organizing one. Or at least helping to organize.

These areas include: Houston (downtown and surrounding), Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Conroe, Woodlands.
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:05 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:10 AM)StormAquario75 Wrote: I'm definitely in! But is anybody gonna make this tournament happen?

If we can get enough people that can go to a tournament in the Houston area, I'm thinking about organizing one. Or at least helping to organize.

These areas include: Houston (downtown and surrounding), Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Conroe, Woodlands.
Which is the most northern city, I live in Fort Worth but the Dallas, Texas,USA is kindof a dead thread, so I wanna see how far is the most northern..
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:36 AM)wolfmonkey Wrote: I live in kansas... I'd just need to get the days off from work and would be more than willing to go... provided I can pay for the gas. *shivers*

I'd also be able to bring fragbait and few others along as well...

lol, My old teammate.

You guys should try seeing if Anime Matsuri will let you guys throw down a tourney there. There's a lot of gaming there already.
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:29 AM)XaznsFtwX Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  5:05 AM)Kyo Crisis Wrote:

Which is the most northern city, I live in Fort Worth but the Dallas, Texas,USA is kindof a dead thread, so I wanna see how far is the most northern..
Nevermind takes like 300miles to get to Conroe Pinching_eyes_2
yah, they're all pretty far from the dallas area. I forgot about anime matsuri though, that would be interesting to check in on..
it would be awesome if there was a tournament in Austin soon, right in front of the capital (if it's okay with the men in the big chairs) but really if there is a tournament there anytime soon i will definitely be there
OK seems a good number of people are in the DFW area...is someone going to get something going?

tourney? regular play?
anything?
I want to start a league at th wataga city library but I need to see who will come PM ME
oh and I have no Idea if Im old enough to Im only 12