[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

can someone host a tournament because i always wanted to bey battle other people and im way to young to host a tournament
We will host a tournament there if we have enough people and a host. As of now, we do not.
depending on when it is i might be able to go, but I live near dallas so i would need to work out travel etc.
hey live San Antonio run their have too though hmm going preety worn out get their please confirm plus crime sprouted such must be stopped while their blade hmm cool phoenix king do really hold suzaku havok nice pic if do phoenix kind earnest it hmm can even create your own to much said freaky to other sorry pardon now beg mercy my knees thank you
(Aug. 03, 2009  10:05 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: hey live San Antonio run their have too though hmm going preety worn out get their please confirm plus crime sprouted such must be stopped while their blade hmm cool phoenix king do really hold suzaku havok nice pic if do phoenix kind earnest it hmm can even create your own to much said freaky to other sorry pardon now beg mercy my knees thank you

im sorry im really lost in all of that, got some of it though but most just yeah....
i live 90 minutes away from houston. i guess it whould be cool. but i am 21 so dont beyblade alot anymore. i just watch the show.
(Aug. 04, 2009  6:17 PM)redviral Wrote: i live 90 minutes away from houston. i guess it whould be cool. but i am 21 so dont beyblade alot anymore. i just watch the show.

Lots of us here are around that age and still play Beyblade.
if there is something i would probably go but......it's like a 3-4 hour drive i'd have to really work at getting my parents to drive me that far for a tournament. If it was closer to DFW i would definetly go
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Lots of us here are around that age and still play Beyblade.
i guess if that is what you like to do. Who am i to stop you
(Aug. 05, 2009  2:40 PM)KING Wrote: if there is something i would probably go but......it's like a 3-4 hour drive i'd have to really work at getting my parents to drive me that far for a tournament. If it was closer to DFW i would definetly go

yeah im only like 30 mins away from dallas, itd be much easier for me to go to one near dfw
I live in kansas... I'd just need to get the days off from work and would be more than willing to go... provided I can pay for the gas. *shivers*

I'd also be able to bring fragbait and few others along as well...
well we would need at least 9 people, and a place to hold it, and now lodging too
Why don't we have some more NYC tournaments?
maybe everyone can go to conroe,tx or the woodlands that way everyone can spend money on gas. lol just joking
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:04 PM)Storm Wrote: Why don't we have some more NYC tournaments?
as it clearly states in the title, "Tournaments in Houston" NYC is not located there so try and keep it on topic
i live like, 30 minutes from Houston, i could bring some people too
starting in January i may be able to make it to some in Houston cause the army is sending me to Ft. Polk, LA next
This is great idea considering i could probley find somewhere to host it. But seeing as im a lil late on tha post ill see how many reply then try to set things up.
As old is this topic is id love to go. i live in houstopn and would love for it to happen. i might be able to find somwhere to host it 2
I got a storm pegasis so if a tournament ever happens ill be ready :3
Around eight people expressed their interest in this topic ... Somebody, do something ...
i live close to dallas.but i might be able to get to houston.just depends.
i would definitely go if someone would host a tournament in san antonio or austin or new braunfels or san marcos or somewhere close to that and possibly a few other people i know would go too...i live in san antonio and beyblades are selling really good here from what i can see so im sure if we had a tournament here..there would be a lot of people to go
(May. 10, 2010  1:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Around eight people expressed their interest in this topic ... Somebody, do something ...

yeah someone really should do one in south texas it would be a big hit i wish i could host one in san antonio but my parents wont let me Unhappy
I live like 4 hours away from Houston and San Antonio...I live in Fort Worth. X.X FML
if any of yall live close to san angelo there will a tournament jaust for fun nothing serious in san angelo