[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

i host a small meetup/tournament on sundsays at senpais cards and anime i try to get there about 4 but i wont be hosting on sunday april 7th but april 14th i will host another one
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:28 AM)church15200 Wrote: i host a small meetup/tournament on sundsays at senpais cards and anime i try to get there about 4 but i wont be hosting on sunday april 7th but april 14th i will host another one

Will you be hosting on eon April 28th?
(Apr. 06, 2019  10:24 AM)momofanatic Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:28 AM)church15200 Wrote: i host a small meetup/tournament on sundsays at senpais cards and anime i try to get there about 4 but i wont be hosting on sunday april 7th but april 14th i will host another one

Will you be hosting on eon April 28th?

Most likely yes if u ever need to know just PM me
My son and me are up for April 28th for a small tournament. At what time will you be there?
(Apr. 07, 2019  4:55 AM)juanmrad Wrote: My son and me are up for April 28th for a small tournament. At what time will you be there?

Between 4 and 5
(Apr. 07, 2019  1:26 PM)church15200 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  4:55 AM)juanmrad Wrote: My son and me are up for April 28th for a small tournament. At what time will you be there?

Between 4 and 5

See you tomorrow Smile
(Apr. 27, 2019  2:17 AM)juanmrad Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  1:26 PM)church15200 Wrote: Between 4 and 5

See you tomorrow Smile

Sounds good
I had a good time with my son. Hope we can do it again soon. Next week I have a commitment already, but the week after ( May 12 ) we are available to go again.
For me, Houston, Texas is about 7 hours away, so I can make it on account of a road trip the day before and maybe the day after.
YES i'm in Houston! And have 17 burst beys! >:3
I am interested in becoming the official Houston Blader Organizer. I'll try and host at least a meet-up once, hopefully twice, a month. And a tournament every month. I'd like to try and help get the Houston scene just as popular, and brings bladers together.
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:14 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: I am interested in becoming the official Houston Blader Organizer. I'll try and host at least a meet-up once, hopefully twice, a month. And a tournament every month. I'd like to try and help get the Houston scene just as popular, and brings bladers together.

same here maybe we can connect and help each other
For me to drive to Houston is more than 8 hours but if you do tourneys every month I could try to go during June and July and maybe early August
I am also in the Houston area and would love to join in any local tournaments. if y'all do end up having one let me know!
(Nov. 17, 2019  5:14 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: I am interested in becoming the official Houston Blader Organizer. I'll try and host at least a meet-up once, hopefully twice, a month. And a tournament every month. I'd like to try and help get the Houston scene just as popular, and brings bladers together.

I live in houston and interested in a tournament.  Is there a meet up currently? I could host too.

I live in houston and interested in a tournament.  Is there a meet up currently? I could host too.

Are there currently any meetups in Houston?

Yay, I don't live in Houston but I live in Texas(8+ hours from Houston) so I could possibly go during the summer tournaments
If anyone out there is thinking about hosting a tournament, please let me know. I'm available to help. My son plays and has competed in Austin. We would like to find more tournaments. Thank you.
Looking for upcoming tournaments me and my son can join. Really interested

Or if any parents would like to meet up so our kids can battle.
My son is also interested in doing a tournament..
he has a classmate who would be interested as well.
let's all decide for a day ..
possibly in Levy Park? or any other park with lots of tables.
(Feb. 11, 2020  5:20 PM)my son and his friend would also live to have a tournament.  We could also hold the tournament at my church which is located near reliant stadium.  The church has plenty of room and tables.stgeorgeguy Wrote: My son is also interested in doing a tournament..
(Feb. 11, 2020  6:19 PM)Levy park would be perfect. Just let me know and we can set up a date Texasblader Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  5:20 PM)my son and his friend would also live to have a tournament.  We could also hold the tournament at my church which is located near reliant stadium.  The church has plenty of room and tables.stgeorgeguy Wrote: My son is also interested in doing a tournament..
I'm in the Houston area too, I'd like to become an organizer so I can hold some ranked tournaments, are there any organizers here already?
Are there going to be any tournments in houston, tx or texas in general? Took my son to a tournment in Florida and he had a great time. Just looking to take him to more tournments just closer...
(May. 22, 2021  11:20 AM)Ultimate_RedEye Wrote: Are there going to be any tournments in houston, tx or texas in general? Took my son to a tournment in Florida and he had a great time. Just looking to take him to more tournments just closer...

The North America Sub-Forum in Beyblade communities will be the place to check for the closest city that has tournaments.
Link to North America Forum
(May. 22, 2021  11:20 AM)Ultimate_RedEye Wrote: Are there going to be any tournments in houston, tx or texas in general? Took my son to a tournment in Florida and he had a great time. Just looking to take him to more tournments just closer...

You should check out the Houston Tx sub-forum. Theres some people also wanting to start some things in that area