Poll: Is it ready for Beywiki?

Yes!
38.89%
Needs more work.
30.56%
No.
30.56%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Quote:Note: Cyber Pegasis 100HF was originally released with the Nintendo DS game Metal Fight Beyblade Bakuten Cyber Pegasis.

Face: Pegasis

The Face depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. It was redesigned for this model.

Clear Wheel: Pegasis
Weight: 2.9 grams

The original release of Pegasis is a blue transparent plastic wheel. In this release, however, it is clear. The edges of the Clear Wheel are shaped in a wing like pattern, each ending in a pointed ‘head’ shape, representing the body form of Pegasis, the symbol its design is influenced by.

Metal Wheel: Cyber
Weight: 29.46 grams

Cyber is styled like a HWS version of the Metal System Pegasis with a three "winged" design. Its original release is painted a crimson red.
Like the original Pegasis wheel, it was meant for Attack. However, it lacks Smash Attack due to its bad design with no spikes or protrusions and it is too thin and light to have any competitive use for Attack or Defense. Having no use in Stamina because of its recoil, Cyber is outclassed in all fields.
Overall, Lightning, Gravity and Vulcan are better choices for Attack.

Use in Attack Customization
If you somehow don't have access to competitive wheels, MF Cyber ____ 145RF is a viable Attack combo.

Track: 100
Weight: 1.0 grams

This track is currently the third lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85 and 90 Tracks. 100 usually has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make good contact with most opposing Beyblades. Also, it is easier to obtain than 85 or 90.

Use in Stamina Customization
100 can be put to use in the custom Earth Bull 100WD.

Use in Attack Customization
100 can be put to top-tier use in the combo MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF.

Use in Destabilizer Customization
100 can be used in the Destabilizer Flame Cancer 100SF.

Use in Defense Customization
100 can be put to use in the LTDC MF-H Earth Bull 100RS.

Bottom: HF
Weight: 0.5 grams

HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility. It has been outclassed by many Bottoms, including RF, R2F, LRF, MF and XF.

Other Versions
MF Cyber Pegasis 100HF - Hasbro DS Ver. with red Metal Face
Cyber Pegasis 105F - Hasbro ‘Legend’ series (Blue Clear Wheel, Cyber unpainted)

Overall
Cyber Pegasis 100HF has only one competitive part: 100. However, 100 can be obtained in much more useful Beyblades. There is little to no reason to buy this Beyblade aside from collection purposes.

Make sure to comment and tell me if it has any mistakes!
Pretty good. I wouldn't compare Cyber to Storm, rather to the Pegasus wheel. All the rest is straight from the Beywiki. Smile This doesn't have far to go!
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:02 AM)Venumelion Wrote: Pretty good. I wouldn't compare Cyber to Storm, rather to the Pegasus wheel. All the rest is straight from the Beywiki. Smile This doesn't have far to go!

Why would you compare cyber to a clear wheel?

Anyway, I think this article is very accurate and detailed, good job!
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:27 AM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:02 AM)Venumelion Wrote: Pretty good. I wouldn't compare Cyber to Storm, rather to the Pegasus wheel. All the rest is straight from the Beywiki. Smile This doesn't have far to go!

The Pegasis Wheel, obviously ... Not the Clear Wheel.
Hah ya, just thought of that as I was looking through the threads. I thought he was talking about Pegasis on Storm Pegasis.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:27 AM)Dusk Wrote:

Anyway, I think this article is very accurate and detailed, good job!
He meant the pre-HWS Pegasis wheel. EDIT: Beaten.
Thx, BTW! But I really only had to write the metal wheel and the overall... XD
Can somebody take pics? My Cyber is chipped, the face sticker is worn, I got the Inferno ver. off of toywiz so I don't have the clear clear wheel and I lost the red HF.
hmmmm shouldnt you mention that if u do not have access to competetive wheels cyber can be used in a custom like cyber pegasis 100RF or something....
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:34 PM)abhicherath Wrote: hmmmm shouldnt you mention that if u do not have access to competetive wheels cyber can be used in a custom like cyber pegasis 100RF or something....

Cyber is completely outclassed. It can attack only if the major contact points touch the opponents weak contact points.
but it CAN be used so it should be there in the draft
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:18 PM)abhicherath Wrote: but it CAN be used so it should be there in the draft
Wrong, Cyber is completely outclassed also it is very light weight which makes it bad for attack.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:18 PM)abhicherath Wrote: but it CAN be used so it should be there in the draft

Yeah, it can be used provided that you own just one bey, i.e cyber pegasus. Its heavily outclassed. Although, it has one good use. As it is light, it can bounce easily with the Q tip.Stupid
This article needs to be expanded more. Especially in the Cyber section.
Thx for the feedback everyone!
@Sequoia
I'm not going into detail in the Cyber section since once it's on Beywiki I will link to the Pegasis wheel which will go into detail.
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:53 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Thx for the feedback everyone!
@Sequoia
I'm not going into detail in the Cyber section since once it's on Beywiki I will link to the Pegasis wheel which will go into detail.

Obviously, if Pegasis is good and Cyber is not, then you should not just link to Pegasis, you need to try to explain even more what makes Cyber worse, and how its performance is in general regardless of comparisons with Pegasis.
here is my try for cyber
cyber has a similar design to its proceeders , pegasus and storm. The wheel is relatively light and has less force smash when compared to cyber and storm .Cyber would have uses in upper attack however more weight is needed and upper attack doesn't appear to be effective with MFB. Overall cyber is outclassed and there are many more attack wheels that are more sesirable.
Any suggestions?
P.S. I edited the Cyber section.
you should add that MF LLD 100RF is a top tier combo, correct me if i am wrong.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:49 AM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: you should add that MF LLD 100RF is a top tier combo, correct me if i am wrong.
It is already in the 100 section...
Quote:Metal Wheel: Cyber
Weight: 29.46 grams

Cyber is styled like a HWS version of the Metal System Pegasis. It has a three "winged" design, similar to the orignal Pegasis wheel and the Storm Metal Wheel. However, it lacks Smash and Upper Attack and it is too thin and light to have any competitive use for Attack.
You could have described the appearance more. Also, mention. Does it have use in defense, or stamina? It does not, so mention why. Then, come to a conclusion. However, it is not too necessary. Though, mention why it has no upper attack. Mention why it has no smash attack. Asking yourself questions makes it easier to provide info for your article.

Quote:Track: 100
Weight: 1.0 grams

This track is currently the third lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85 and 90 Tracks. 100 usually has no problem with floor scrapes, and while it is generally an outclassed part, is still competitively viable, particularly in Attack customizations where it is able to make good contact with most opposing Beyblades.
Mention its use in destabilizing.

Quote:Bottom: HF
Weight: 0.5 grams

HF has a very similar movement speed to that of F, with the main difference being a slight Stamina improvement due to the hole in the middle of the tip. But, with this comes the detriment of even less grip to the stadium floor than F, and also increased fragility.
Mention what outclass HF.

Quote: (Blue clear wheel, Cyber painted silver)
No. Isn't just, simply, well, not painted at all?
Quote:No. Isn't just, simply, well, not painted at all?
No, it is painted silver. I have Torch Aries 125D and you can see that Torch is painted a darker silver than other metal wheels.
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:34 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
No, it is painted silver. I have Torch Aries 125D and you can see that Torch is painted a darker silver than other metal wheels.

But do you have Cyber however to look?
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:00 AM)Bey Philosopher Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  3:34 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
But do you have Cyber however to look?
No, but you can look at pics and see that it's painted.
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:27 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:49 AM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: you should add that MF LLD 100RF is a top tier combo, correct me if i am wrong.
It is already in the 100 section...
you said "good combo" not top-tier combo.
L-Drago rules wrote: Can somebody take pics? My Cyber is chipped, the face sticker is worn, I got the Inferno ver. off of toywiz so I don't have the clear clear wheel and I lost the red HF.
________
will do! although, my face sticker is a little wrinkled and my fusion wheel"s paint is a little chipped but not the fusion wheel itself.
You can just click the quote button on the bottom-right corner of each post, you know... The '-insert user here- wrote:' isn't necessary. Wink Just a handy tip