Honkai Impact 3rd

Not sure if there's already a thread for this game, but around last week I was searching around the app store, looking for another gacha game, and I came across Honkai Impact, which is actually made by MiHoyo, the same people who made Genshin Impact, and ever since I got the game, yeah, it's pretty fun, and I was wondering if anyone else played this game!
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:49 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Not sure if there's already a thread for this game, but around last week I was searching around the app store, looking for another gacha game, and I came across Honkai Impact, which is actually made by MiHoyo, the same people who made Genshin Impact, and ever since I got the game, yeah, it's pretty fun, and I was wondering if anyone else played this game!

i want to try it but it seems like my parents wouldnt like it. you know the clothes they're wearing right? well if i showed to my parents they WOULD NOT let me play it. i mean, they already dont like genshin. i have seen it before tho and its got sick music, but i heard miHOYO added an update and then deleted it bc of an inappropriate dance. but i do want play it.
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:09 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:49 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Not sure if there's already a thread for this game, but around last week I was searching around the app store, looking for another gacha game, and I came across Honkai Impact, which is actually made by MiHoyo, the same people who made Genshin Impact, and ever since I got the game, yeah, it's pretty fun, and I was wondering if anyone else played this game!

i want to try it but it seems like my parents wouldnt like it. you know the clothes they're wearing right? well if i showed to my parents they WOULD NOT let me play it. i mean, they already dont like genshin. i have seen it before tho and its got sick music, but i heard miHOYO added an update and then deleted it bc of an inappropriate dance. but i do want play it.

Well dang, that sucks to be honest, my Mom lets me download pretty much any game I want... even if it's 17+ 
Honkai is such a good game, and maybe you could convince your parents that it's a game that'd you really like, and really want to try out.
LOL my cousins play Bitlife
IDT their parents know (wink wink)
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:14 PM)GhostFox Wrote: LOL my cousins play Bitlife
IDT their parents know (wink wink)

BITLIFE? LOL- That game is pretty fun if you know what you're doing, but sometimes it can be WACK
I've seen this game on app store haven't downloaded it yet.
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've seen this game on app store haven't downloaded it yet.

You should try it out! It's a pretty fun game imo-
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:13 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:09 PM)eggblader Wrote: i want to try it but it seems like my parents wouldnt like it. you know the clothes they're wearing right? well if i showed to my parents they WOULD NOT let me play it. i mean, they already dont like genshin. i have seen it before tho and its got sick music, but i heard miHOYO added an update and then deleted it bc of an inappropriate dance. but i do want play it.

Well dang, that sucks to be honest, my Mom lets me download pretty much any game I want... even if it's 17+ 
Honkai is such a good game, and maybe you could convince your parents that it's a game that'd you really like, and really want to try out.
haha. no. i just took a look at the characters, and my parents are already making an acception with genshin. sooooooo. yea. it looks fun but since i actually need parent approval. (the appstore wont let me download) i think its practically impossible. there are a few things that my parents wouldnt be okay with ajd i would say it but not on the wbo.
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:13 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Well dang, that sucks to be honest, my Mom lets me download pretty much any game I want... even if it's 17+ 
haha. no. i just took a look at the characters, and my parents are already making an acception with genshin. sooooooo. yea. it looks fun but since i actually need parent approval. (the appstore wont let me download) i think its practically impossible. there are a few things that my parents wouldnt be okay with ajd i would say it but not on the wbo.
Ah, i see, alright- oof-
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote: haha. no. i just took a look at the characters, and my parents are already making an acception with genshin. sooooooo. yea. it looks fun but since i actually need parent approval. (the appstore wont let me download) i think its practically impossible. there are a few things that my parents wouldnt be okay with ajd i would say it but not on the wbo.
Ah, i see, alright- oof-

insert roblox nooob face
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ah, i see, alright- oof-

insert roblox nooob face
Lol, I wonder if anyone actually plays the game here-