World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Honkai Impact 3rd - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Honkai Impact 3rd (/Thread-Honkai-Impact-3rd)

Honkai Impact 3rd - PeppzieCola - Apr. 28, 2021

Not sure if there's already a thread for this game, but around last week I was searching around the app store, looking for another gacha game, and I came across Honkai Impact, which is actually made by MiHoyo, the same people who made Genshin Impact, and ever since I got the game, yeah, it's pretty fun, and I was wondering if anyone else played this game!

RE: Honkai Impact 3rd - eggblader - Apr. 28, 2021

(Apr. 28, 2021  4:49 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Not sure if there's already a thread for this game, but around last week I was searching around the app store, looking for another gacha game, and I came across Honkai Impact, which is actually made by MiHoyo, the same people who made Genshin Impact, and ever since I got the game, yeah, it's pretty fun, and I was wondering if anyone else played this game!

i want to try it but it seems like my parents wouldnt like it. you know the clothes they're wearing right? well if i showed to my parents they WOULD NOT let me play it. i mean, they already dont like genshin. i have seen it before tho and its got sick music, but i heard miHOYO added an update and then deleted it bc of an inappropriate dance. but i do want play it.

RE: Honkai Impact 3rd - PeppzieCola - Apr. 28, 2021

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:09 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:49 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Not sure if there's already a thread for this game, but around last week I was searching around the app store, looking for another gacha game, and I came across Honkai Impact, which is actually made by MiHoyo, the same people who made Genshin Impact, and ever since I got the game, yeah, it's pretty fun, and I was wondering if anyone else played this game!

i want to try it but it seems like my parents wouldnt like it. you know the clothes they're wearing right? well if i showed to my parents they WOULD NOT let me play it. i mean, they already dont like genshin. i have seen it before tho and its got sick music, but i heard miHOYO added an update and then deleted it bc of an inappropriate dance. but i do want play it.

Well dang, that sucks to be honest, my Mom lets me download pretty much any game I want... even if it's 17+ 
Honkai is such a good game, and maybe you could convince your parents that it's a game that'd you really like, and really want to try out.

RE: Honkai Impact 3rd - GhostFox - Apr. 28, 2021

LOL my cousins play Bitlife
IDT their parents know (wink wink)

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:14 PM)GhostFox Wrote: LOL my cousins play Bitlife
IDT their parents know (wink wink)

BITLIFE? LOL- That game is pretty fun if you know what you're doing, but sometimes it can be WACK

RE: Honkai Impact 3rd - Free... Hoya - Apr. 28, 2021

I've seen this game on app store haven't downloaded it yet.

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:17 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've seen this game on app store haven't downloaded it yet.

You should try it out! It's a pretty fun game imo-

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:13 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:09 PM)eggblader Wrote: i want to try it but it seems like my parents wouldnt like it. you know the clothes they're wearing right? well if i showed to my parents they WOULD NOT let me play it. i mean, they already dont like genshin. i have seen it before tho and its got sick music, but i heard miHOYO added an update and then deleted it bc of an inappropriate dance. but i do want play it.

Well dang, that sucks to be honest, my Mom lets me download pretty much any game I want... even if it's 17+ 
Honkai is such a good game, and maybe you could convince your parents that it's a game that'd you really like, and really want to try out.
haha. no. i just took a look at the characters, and my parents are already making an acception with genshin. sooooooo. yea. it looks fun but since i actually need parent approval. (the appstore wont let me download) i think its practically impossible. there are a few things that my parents wouldnt be okay with ajd i would say it but not on the wbo.

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:13 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Well dang, that sucks to be honest, my Mom lets me download pretty much any game I want... even if it's 17+ 
haha. no. i just took a look at the characters, and my parents are already making an acception with genshin. sooooooo. yea. it looks fun but since i actually need parent approval. (the appstore wont let me download) i think its practically impossible. there are a few things that my parents wouldnt be okay with ajd i would say it but not on the wbo.
Ah, i see, alright- oof-

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:22 PM)eggblader Wrote: haha. no. i just took a look at the characters, and my parents are already making an acception with genshin. sooooooo. yea. it looks fun but since i actually need parent approval. (the appstore wont let me download) i think its practically impossible. there are a few things that my parents wouldnt be okay with ajd i would say it but not on the wbo.
Ah, i see, alright- oof-

insert roblox nooob face

(Apr. 28, 2021  5:30 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  5:29 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Ah, i see, alright- oof-

insert roblox nooob face
Lol, I wonder if anyone actually plays the game here-