[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments)

Dark Cancer CH120SF has already been released in HK.
(Jun. 20, 2010  5:17 AM)lightningbull Wrote: when is dark gasher being released
A few months ago.
Also, why did you quote something that was posted about 2 months ago?
(Jun. 19, 2010  3:16 PM)clarkero Wrote: about 非法集會
此條例並不適用於在教育條例批准下的學校中舉行的或集會目的純粹是社交、學術、教育、宗教或慈善目的而進行的集結、會議或研討會;殯殮及任何公共機構而舉行的聚會。

i think it is a 純粹是社交目的而進行的集結.

And i don't really understand why they sand the S and MS as it is very hard to get the tip dead center. And somehow they like to use Rock with WB or RF as well.
(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote: And i don't really understand why they sand the S and MS as it is very hard to get the tip dead center. And somehow they like to use Rock with WB or RF as well.
I do not know how they do it since I dislike using illegal modifications but I guess they sand sharp tips by launching the Bey at a certain angle on a piece of sandpaper. :\

Typical HK Bladers who don't have much knowledge on Beys like to use Rock because they believe that it has good Defense and some Smash Attack.
(Jun. 20, 2010  7:11 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote: And i don't really understand why they sand the S and MS as it is very hard to get the tip dead center. And somehow they like to use Rock with WB or RF as well.
I do not know how they do it since I dislike using illegal modifications but I guess they sand sharp tips by launching the Bey at a certain angle on a piece of sandpaper. :\

Typical HK Bladers who don't have much knowledge on Beys like to use Rock because they believe that it has good Defense and some Smash Attack.

example:rock leone 105rf

MANY PEOPLE USE BEY WITH ATTACK MW AND DEF BOTTOM
(because many people got S pegasis but they have no skill so they change the bottom to WB.........)
They believe that using the RF bottom isn't worth it most of the time as they tend to Stadium Out themselves pretty easily. Most are still pretty surprised whenever a Force Smash makes a Bey flying out of the stadium. >3<
And they launch RF flat so it circles the stadium, then they complain about it.
Freakin hackerz.
And they "WOOOOOOW" at my Virgo.
(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote:

regarding to such lil tournaments,
i usually go to sham shui po and play with others.
and 15ppl is quite easy to reach......><

anyway, i've got rock giraffe some days ago
nice blade Wink
Did you play at Kanto Hobby?
I saw some people playing there but I think Super Attack Stadium is ... umm ... not my favorite.
I saw Rock Giraffe at Tai Yuen Street too but I think they are too expensive. But the price doesn't really matter if it can deliver Quetz grade performance.
(Jun. 22, 2010  6:25 PM)Olympian Wrote: Did you play at Kanto Hobby?
I saw some people playing there but I think Super Attack Stadium is ... umm ... not my favorite.
I saw Rock Giraffe at Tai Yuen Street too but I think they are too expensive. But the price doesn't really matter if it can deliver Quetz grade performance.
maybe i go there next Tuesday to meet some of the blader
http://beyblade.sclub.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=2639
will any of you go?
the address:
Quote:福榮街3x號
黃金電腦中心出口
(Jun. 22, 2010  2:42 AM)roux Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2010  6:04 AM)Olympian Wrote:

regarding to such lil tournaments,
i usually go to sham shui po and play with others.
and 15ppl is quite easy to reach......><

anyway, i've got rock giraffe some days ago
nice blade Wink

remember: it is just for WBO member
not for部件小屋or陀螺園member
(Jun. 23, 2010  12:29 PM)clarkero Wrote: remember: it is just for WBO member
not for部件小屋or陀螺園member

Are you saying roux's competitions?
so many kids in HK are amateurs! sometimes i have to show them the walls preventing Right spin beyblades from going left and so forth. I just really hope that I can attend 1 tournament!!!! ( im pathetic, i cant read cantonese Unhappy(((()
I Really want to go to Climaxs tournament, but im in america then. how about sometime in victoria park? ( im not saying you should postpone the tournament for me) lets talk about itlater, like a saturday!
(Jun. 23, 2010  1:59 PM)UDC Wrote: I Really want to go to Climaxs tournament, but im in america then. how about sometime in victoria park? ( im not saying you should postpone the tournament for me) lets talk about itlater, like a saturday!

Well, I can't really host a tournament if there aren't enough WBO members attending (at least 8).Confused

Also, does any HK member here know of a place which is suitable for tournaments (room with carpet floors, able to be pre-booked, etc) other than my place? I would go anywhere in Hong Kong for a tournament with you guys, haha. XD
No, i dont
maybe Belchers... but you might have to live there or something.
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:09 PM)UDC Wrote: maybe Belchers... but you might have to live there or something.

what is this
i live in 'The Belchers'
do you mean this?
It the one near the west wood mall, right? my friend lives there and he had his birthday in the clubhouse.
if so, it is.
yea
i live there
BUT
the room were a bit expensive
Saw a Mercury Anubis 85XF in Tai Yuen street for $950 *holy carp*
950 Hong Kong dollars = 81.222189 British pounds

Next time, google "x HKD to GBP", where x stands for the amount.
Or use xe.com
Is that expensive for beyblades in Hong Kong?
Megablader Wrote:Is that expensive for beyblades in Hong Kong?

(Jun. 27, 2010  5:36 PM)Sakota Wrote: 950 Hong Kong dollars = 81.222189 British pounds

Next time, google "x HKD to GBP", where x stands for the amount.

what do you think