[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments)

Saw LDrago (Pre-HWS) in the Harbour City Toys'r'us
I've never understood why the pre hws L drago is more expensive that all other starters. Is it cause the price is higher than others or what? Also you guys are so lucky, I wish I lived in Hong Kong. Also I lol when you guys say you can't find pre hws beys when you can get them very easily on ebay and toy websites.
(May. 28, 2010  9:32 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I've never understood why the pre hws L drago is more expensive that all other starters. Is it cause the price is higher than others or what?
LDrago come with the BeylauncherL while other Pre-HWS starters only came with light launchers.

(May. 28, 2010  9:32 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Also I lol when you guys say you can't find pre hws beys when you can get them very easily on ebay and toy websites.

We are used to buying Beys at a cheap price. The prices of Beyblades on eBay or other toy websites are about 3 times the price we buy it in HK.

Also, this should've been asked in the Ask a question, get an answer! thread. This thread is for WBO organized play in HK.
We got pretty off topic. :s
(May. 30, 2010  4:20 AM)Whipboy Jesse Wrote: Hi I'm Jesse and I almost have all the beyblade.

Um, okay... Speechless
(May. 30, 2010  4:20 AM)Whipboy Jesse Wrote: I almost have all the beyblade.

Um..... I have all now except the Explosion blades.

Let's get back on topic, BB-01-BB-69 has all launched in Hong Kong
Starting from 15th July, BB-70~ will be selling all over HK, BEWARE OF FAKE BEYBLADES
Yes I know it has a beylauncher L but so does Lightning L drago but the pre hws drago is always more expensive that the hws one. Was just wondering why? Since you guys are in Japan you know the price of an L drago compared to lightning Ldrago and other beys.
(May. 30, 2010  1:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yes I know it has a beylauncher L but so does Lightning L drago but the pre hws drago is always more expensive that the hws one. Was just wondering why?
Lightning L Drago is more expensive than LDrago. I'm not sure about the online stores but here in HK, L Ldrago 100HF is more expensive.

(May. 30, 2010  1:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Since you guys are in Japan
Wut!?
Huh?
Well over here on sites like ebay pre hws L drago always costs more than lightning L drago so I thought this might be cause it's selling price is higher. Guess not never mind. About the Japan thing I meant Asia. Sorry
oh hi u all
i'm a newbie here and obviously i live in HK Smile
as for ldrago, i juz saw its selling price is $70.....
quite suprising though
(Jun. 01, 2010  7:53 AM)roux Wrote: oh hi u all
quite suprising though

You should go Introduce Yourself here. Wink
(Jun. 01, 2010  9:55 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2010  7:53 AM)roux Wrote: oh hi u all
quite suprising though

You should go Introduce Yourself here. Wink
oh yea~Wink
anyway hv u ever heard of any news ordering mercury anubis?
as i saw today, sb got it already......ENVY @@
(Jun. 01, 2010  2:48 PM)roux Wrote: oh yea~Wink
anyway hv u heard any news ordering mercury anubis?

Ordering a Mecury Anubis is not cheap, haha.
BTW, this is a thread for discussing about WBO tournaments in HK (yes, we HK bladers have been very off topic before), if you have anything interesting to post about Beyblade, use the Random Thoughts thread. Wink
(Jun. 01, 2010  3:00 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2010  2:48 PM)roux Wrote: oh yea~Wink
anyway hv u heard any news ordering mercury anubis?

Ordering a Mecury Anubis is not cheap, haha.
BTW, this is a thread for discussing about WBO tournaments in HK (yes, we HK bladers have been very off topic before), if you have anything interesting to post about Beyblade, use the Random Thoughts thread. Wink
oops sorry
so talking such tournaments in HK,
i juz found those prize not attractive as japan's hahahahahahahhahahahaa!
(i mean those official one = =)
btw
sb did say that those MFB explosion blades (bb70 or after)
would be on stock in HK next yr as the anime would be broadcasted at that time
You referring to the measly Galaxy Pegasis face?
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:15 PM)Sakota Wrote: You referring to the measly Galaxy Pegasis face?

yeaPinching_eyes
I found every Metal fight explosion in hk! That's why I didin't speak so much these few days... (Rock girrafe, Unicorn...)
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:39 AM)Nicholas Wrote: I found every Metal fight explosion in hk! That's why I didin't speak so much these few days... (Rock girrafe, Unicorn...)

You should look at the prices.
I've just change the title of this thread and opening post to help prevent his thread becoming a chat thread instead of a Tournament Discussion thread (which it should be).
Yeah, chances are they could be imports...

Speaking of spotting new beys, has anyone seen the old Pegasis starter around here?
I can only seem to find the black Pegasis booster variation...
(Jun. 09, 2010  1:07 PM)Sakota Wrote: Yeah, chances are they could be imports...

Speaking of spotting new beys, has anyone seen the old Pegasis starter around here?
I can only seem to find the black Pegasis booster variation...

i did in sham shui po!
Yeah...
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:44 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  10:39 AM)Nicholas Wrote: I found every Metal fight explosion in hk! That's why I didin't speak so much these few days... (Rock girrafe, Unicorn...)

You should look at the prices.
I've just change the title of this thread and opening post to help prevent his thread becoming a chat thread instead of a Tournament Discussion thread (which it should be).
Hey my mom came back! Thanks Climax for the addresses, I got Thermal Pisces, Rock Aries, Flame Libra, Flame Sagittario and Burn Phoenix...
Nice, XDBeyblade.
Explosion beyblades are coming closer and closer !!! Hong Kong bladers, remember to save your money,
News are corrected, they will be released from the first week if July
They came out over a month ago, shouldn't you already have them?
(Jun. 16, 2010  1:12 PM)megablader2 Wrote: They came out over a month ago, shouldn't you already have them?
We are not Japanese.
We are not in Japan. Tired
(May. 30, 2010  1:17 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yes I know it has a beylauncher L but so does Lightning L drago but the pre hws drago is always more expensive that the hws one. Was just wondering why? Since you guys are in Japan you know the price of an L drago compared to lightning Ldrago and other beys.

(Jun. 16, 2010  1:12 PM)megablader2 Wrote: They came out over a month ago, shouldn't you already have them?

(Jun. 16, 2010  1:47 PM)Climax Wrote: We are not Japanese.
We are not in Japan. Tired

You have made this mistake twice...

Anyway, Hong Kong bladers, remember to keep your beypoints properly,
( my beypointer gets back to 0 points again, buying a new one as a souvenir.... )
Exchange your beypoints to beyblade prizes !!! Get limited edition beyblades items.
While the stock last, on first-come-first-serve basis.

Good luck to all !!!