Homemade Xtend+

I made a mod based on some background story from my cousin using my Z Achilles and modified my driver into an actual Xtend+. I am not certain if there are any other Japanese beytubers who also made their own Xtend+ just like mine. Give me your opinions what you think of my modification. If you do know any other Japanese Beytubers who made their own Xtend+, post a link in the tread.

https://www.instagram.com/meisterdragoni...3o9aj0o8hh

Backstory
Okay, recently I let my cousin borrow Z Achilles stock combo for him to play around with his friends. At first I thought he was going to launch the bey either indoors on the floor or in the Shogun Steel Stadium that I gave him along with the rest of my MFB collection. But I was wrong, he launched the bey onto the road pavements. But a week ago, I got the bey back, or what’s left of Z Achilles. The small blade were missing, the two metal sword was cracked(a piece broke off literally as he hands me it), and the contact points were worn down completely. I had no idea how the layer was damaged until he told me he battled against his sister’s Diablo Nemesis multiple time. The good news is that the driver’s inner tip wasn’t damaged or even touched. The bad news is that Z Achilles will forever be missed in my collection. I didn’t want to buy another Z Achilles(since I hardly used Z Achilles) nor the B-123 set(don’t need an extra launcher) so I made my own.
Looks good. Although the whole point of XTend+ is not only the stamina mode. I have seen many bladers switch to attack mode during matches to get the win.

Moved thread to Beyblade General.
(Jun. 05, 2019  7:42 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Looks good. Although the whole point of XTend+ is not only the stamina mode. I have seen many bladers switch to attack mode during matches to get the win.

Why move the thread? Isn’t it supoose to be Customization since I just shaved the tabs and everything? Plus there isn’t a red Xtend+ nor any releases of new Xtend+.
(Jun. 05, 2019  8:30 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2019  7:42 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Looks good. Although the whole point of XTend+ is not only the stamina mode. I have seen many bladers switch to attack mode during matches to get the win.

Why move the thread? Isn’t it supoose to be Customization since I just shaved the tabs and everything? Plus there isn’t a red Xtend+ nor any releases of new Xtend+.

The customizations forum is for combos and the like. This is just a simple mod and can be in general.
Sorry to hear about what happened to your zA, though your mod looks awesome! Good job Smile
(Jun. 05, 2019  8:30 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

The Customizations Forum is for legitimate combinations using unmodified parts. A modified part does not meet the requirements. Joyful_3
thats amazing good job and way to think dude nice mod
Lol did two as well! A V1 that only has stamina and pseudo Unite modes and a V2 that closely replicates everything the actual Xtend Chip can do
DragonicMeister that looks amazing!