Hi there!

Hello everyone!

I don't usually make introduction threads, so excuse me if this post is a little awkward. Let's see... What to say about myself... Well! I am totally new to Beyblade. Recently gained an interest in it thanks to my girlfriend. Although, she didn't intentionally get me into them, I just thought some of them looked pretty cool. Like the Takara Tomy Beyblades, namely the Dark Knight Dragooon :3

Hmm... What else... I've been playing guitar since I was 12, so 10 years now. I've messed around with it a little when I was 3 and a little more when I was 7, but I don't count that. I used to love drawing, but I'm mostly disappointed in my art these days, so I don't even bother anymore. I make mediocre music from time to time--well once in a blue moon. I think I've only made one decent track so far, and the rest is just unfinished or unreleased. I'd link to my SoundCloud, but no. Also, I screw around with GFX from time to time. I'd say my skills in that are intermediate, and I enjoy doing it.

I do play games. My favorite game of all time is "Legend of Dragoon". It's so underrated, it's not even funny. Other than that my favorite games are:

Pokemon [RPG] (I've played Red, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Heart Gold, Black, and X)
Tekken (I've played Tekken 2, 3, 5DR, 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and I love them all. I will go back and eventually get the games that I missed in this franchise)
Bayonetta
Project DIVA (Including Project DIVA 2nd, and Project DIVA F)
Dark Cloud 2 (I've actually rage quit this game since I can't beat the final boss. Apparently, I had missed the opportunity to take a photo of a certain boss, which is crucial to making the final Ridepod upgrade. I've restarted this game twice before, because I missed something, and I'm not doing it again >Uncertain)
Digimon World 3 (To be honest, I've always liked Digimon more than Pokemon in general)

Hmm... I love anime. A list of my favorites can be found here, as well as other stuff I've watched. Yes I do have an MAL account, as well.

Hmm... I don't really know what else to say about myself, so... I guess that's it! o/
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Smile Hopefully you'll be able to get into Beyblade more, now that you're on the site.
Oh, & you should post sometimes... just sayin Smug
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:08 PM)beybladeindia Wrote: Welcome to The WBO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Joyful_2

(Dec. 13, 2013  6:50 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey, welcome to the WBO! Smile Hopefully you'll be able to get into Beyblade more, now that you're on the site.
Oh, & you should post sometimes... just sayin Smug

Well, thanks for telling me about the site Wink

I'm usually a lurker on most forums, but I'll try to be as active as possible Tongue_out
Whoo, I felt like I've met another brother! I love everything you love doing and most of those Anime. Welcome here... Have a nice stay!

Also... Like your avatar Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
(Dec. 13, 2013  7:38 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Whoo, I felt like I've met another brother! I love everything you love doing and most of those Anime. Welcome here... Have a nice stay!

Also... Like your avatar Joyful_3

Haha, hey! Thanks for the friendly welcome! Grin

Oh, and thanks again! Saten is one my favorite characters from the Raildex series. Cute

(Dec. 13, 2013  8:25 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile

Thanks! I'll make sure to read over it carefully. Wink
Welcome to the wbo Smile, enjoy your stay!
Thanks! I hope to learn a lot about Beyblade here. Grin
Welcome! If you need any help with beyblade combos, pm anytime. I go on this site every day so it's okay to ask. If you dont want to pm me, you can go to the "Build Me A Combo #2" section. Hope you have a fun time playing beyblade!