Hi guys! I am TheMechanicPapa

Hi guys,
I was introduced this website while ago for getting more info about Beyblade.
I have YouTube channel, TheMechanicPapa mainly dealing with Beyblade modification/customization.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMechanicPapa

I started Beyblade October 2012 when my son asked me one. I was quickly addicted to it more than my son, start watching Original Beyblade to Zero-G and collecting them. Now I play with Beigoma, ancestor of Beyblade, as well.

My first bey is Earth Virgo and my son's is Thermal Lacerta. I still love both of them.
My son played with fried kept beaten by local friend with Phatom Orion with Light Launcher 2.
Now I know there is no match but it fuel me to create faster launcher just to match up with the combo. Once I succeeded my first custom launcher get fast enough, my goal switched to beat Formula 1 engine speed 19,000 RPM. Now some people known that is a custom launcher with gear multiplier which BaybaldeGeeks uses. A gear multiplier was just made to demonstrate hand cranking launcher can get up to the speed and also can beat Diablo Nemesis with Galaxy Pegasus, not intended for regular battle.

I play requested battle with 10,000 RPM and continue customization. If you are interested, please check my YouTube channel. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! I've seen many of your videos! You're work for the custom launchers are amazing.

Anyways, make sure to read the rules, and you'll be a very well respected member Smile
Thanks for watching LMAO. I will make sure read rules from next time.
Hey , Machanic Papa is finally on WBO. I have seen many videos of you. I love dem and Welcome to WBO. Read the PM sent by Kai-V and Enjoy! Smile
Great to welcome you TheMechanicPapa to WBO. This is TheFallenStarlight, if you need any help with Plastic & HMS Beyblades there are experienced bladers & members here that know the information in the back of their hand. Once more glad you've joined and have a good time.
Hey, I've seen some of your videos, & the work you've done for the customized launchers is amazing! Welcome to the WBO...can't wait to see you around Smile
Welcome to the WBO, TheMechanicPapa! Smile I was wondering if you would ever join. It's great to see someone who has such a huge interest in the technical side of Beyblade join our community.
Hey i love your videos and it has been a long time since i have seen a techincal blader welcome to the WBO!
Welcome! I love your videos!!
Thanks all of you! Smile I was surprised some of you already know my video.
(May. 20, 2013  12:45 AM)TheMechanicPapa Wrote: Thanks all of you! Smile I was surprised some of you already know my video.
Are you kidding me your like famous in the Beyblade world!
I did not think mine was that famous, my subscriber number is not that much compare to really popular one and I have seen many repeated visitor of around 100 people for each video. So maybe not that popular. It is been review only in a small portion of bladers. That's fine as along as I can entertain this small number of people I am happy. I am thinking about a bit more beigoma promotion. I found a good beigoma video here and there and thinking about making compilation one so hand throw bey gets a bit more attention.... or not...