Hi. I'm the new resident genderfluid idiot.

Hi. The PM thingy told me to introduce myself here, so here I am. I'm Shout. I identify as genderfluid, so feel free to use whatever pronouns you like(cause let's be honest, if I were to correct you based on my mood, that would be annoying for all of us). Just don't actively misgender me as male or female and we won't have a problem. I'm not too familiar with the newer Burst Beyblades past the God Series, and most of my knowledge is in the form of the theoretical and intended functions of Metal Fight Parts. I know nothing about the original series other than Dragoon is the protagonist's Beyblade. I feel like at this point I'm just ranting so... yeah. Nice to meet y'all. Hope we can get along. 

PS. No one asked, but I felt like sharing anyways; me and a friend are considering making a Beyblade Club at our school next year(can't this year cause, y'know... Covid)
PPS. Also my favorite Burst Combo using the parts I own and am in possession of is Drain Fafnir.0G.H. Again, no one asked, but as of the time of posting this, I'm kinda bored, so... yeah.
Welcome to the WBO ShiningShout, you’ll love it here!
Thank you, thank you! I look forward to seeing what happens around this place.

Also may or may not try and convince my friends at school to join once we make the club lmao
Welcome! Definitely u should consider getting some of the awesome newer Beys because drain fafnir is kinda old
Welcome to the WBO I am the hotel resident
I might if I can, but I'll probably stick with Hasbro simply because that's all the Burst I own, and I'm not sure I'd be able to splurge on multiple new Beys just to get something more competitive lol.

Ah, nice to meet you Mr/Ms/Mrs/Mx Hotel Resident!
Welcome to the WBO! Great to see more LGBTQ+ folks on here. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO! This place is full of friendly people here. Hope you enjoy it! c:
Thank you, thank you! So far, I'm already enjoying it! Great first impressions I'm getting, I think I'll be pretty comfortable here!
hai! welcome to the wbo!
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
(May. 22, 2021  1:29 AM)ShiningShout Wrote: Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

UwU
Hello, Welcome to WBO!!!
Hello and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here!
(May. 22, 2021  3:52 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here!

Lol np
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun!
Welcome to the WBO, ShiningShout!