Hi I'm new

Hello my name is Hawa and I am a 14 year old girl in Singapore and actually, I used to play this when I was 12. When I first started, it was when I was going out and then I went to Toys 'R' Us at Vivo City and then, I saw the beyblades section and it seemed interesting so I decided to buy one, which was the Storm Spriggan and then, at that time, I was a money-saving person so I bought one only. Coincidentally, a tournament was held on that and well, I entered (as I am always daring to enter) and I lost in the 3rd round but it was fun, though. You get to see and know the bladers there and you get to see their entire collection of beyblades (it was one whole box, eh) and how much effort they put in getting them, which is what I like about them. They put in effort and keep winning and getting more parts. That is why I joined because I want to see the same thing in you guys. And I want to be like you guys too.
(Apr. 16, 2020  10:01 AM)shimizuniichan Wrote: Hello my name is Hawa and I am a 14 year old girl in Singapore and actually, I used to play this when I was 12. When I first started, it was when I was going out and then I went to Toys 'R' Us at Vivo City and then, I saw the beyblades section and it seemed interesting so I decided to buy one, which was the Storm Spriggan and then, at that time, I was a money-saving person so I bought one only. Coincidentally, a tournament was held on that and well, I entered (as I am always daring to enter) and I lost in the 3rd round but it was fun, though. You get to see and know the bladers there and you get to see their entire collection of beyblades (it was one whole box, eh) and how much effort they put in getting them, which is what I like about them. They put in effort and keep winning and getting more parts. That is why I joined because I want to see the same thing in you guys. And I want to be like you guys too.

i just get parts i like, but it worked well for classic...
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hi New, im YishYash! Just joking, Welcome to the WBO!
Hi im iO from Germany . I am 8 years old. I am new here in WBO. I started playing Beyblade when I was 5 , a gift from my Grandpa. My bey is turbo spryzen s4. I want to be like you guys.
Noice
If you need any “instruction” or “answers” find the appropriate thread and ask away.
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:37 PM)diOr08 Wrote: Hi im iO from Germany . I am 8 years old. I am new here in WBO. I started playing Beyblade when I was 5 , a gift from my Grandpa. My bey is turbo spryzen s4. I want to be like you guys.

Hello there! Welcome to the WBO, I hope you have a good time here.

I also have Turbo Spryzen.

The combo is different however.
She says in her post above...anyways, welcome to the WBO!
There’s plenty of nice people on here that can help you out with any questions you might have.
Hi genericringe

Have you known beybladegeeks
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:19 PM)diOr08 Wrote: Hi genericringe

This isn’t your introduction thread.
Hi, welcome, hope you have a good time!
Hey Welcome. I am happy to know that more and more people are into Beyblades these days. I am a big fan, and I love to collect them. I purchased Beyblades with discount codes from SavingArena.  I don't know if they have one now, but check them out if you want to purchase at a discount.
(Nov. 03, 2020  7:44 AM)EvelynJ Wrote: Welcome to the forum. It's good to know teens like you are into Beyblade. I am a bit of an older timer (became a fan when the original 2000 series was running). I have making a sort of collection myself but it takes a toll on my wallet. On the last few orders, I was able to gain a discount with a coupon I found on ClothingRIC website. They don't have one right now but I am keeping my fingers cross it comes up soon. Just letting you know about this since you talked about a limited budget.

(Apr. 05, 2021  1:19 PM)bilalkhan Wrote: Hey Welcome. I am happy to know that more and more people are into Beyblades these days. I am a big fan, and I love to collect them. I purchased Beyblades with discount codes from SavingArena.  I don't know if they have one now, but check them out if you want to purchase at a discount.

spam, also welcome to the wbo enjoy your stay Grin
Guys don't necropost... this thread is from like 4 months ago...
Hi shimizuniichan welcome to world beyblade organization My name is Patrickayos.

Oh sorry didn't see the date
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  6:19 PM)diOr08 Wrote: Hi genericringe

This isn’t your introduction thread.

Bump

I'm pretty sure he was 8 at the time. If I was that age and I was trying to be open and friendly I'd probably get carried away too. Just saying though.