Hi! I’m new to WBO

Hello! I just signed up, I am new to wbo and I am a huge metal fight fan! Well, I just wanted to say hello.

Sorry, I put “your creations” I don’t know how to do the introduce yourself.
Hey there! Great to see someone who likes Metal Fight. Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO and have a great time here.
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A fellow man of Pegasus?

You got that right...
Welcome to wbo enjoy your stay and read the rules!
Welcome! I moved the thread into the "Introduce Yourself!" sub-forum for you, don't sweat it.
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Welcome! I moved the thread into the "Introduce Yourself!" sub-forum for you, don't sweat it.

Thanks.
Welcome dude. I hope your enjoy your time here Joyful_2
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:32 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: Welcome dude. I hope your enjoy your time here Joyful_2

Thanks!

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: Welcome to wbo enjoy your stay and read the rules!

Hello. I'll follow the rules.

fun fact: Genesis and Lucifer are my best beys
Guys, I just realized it's been 2 months since I joined. So therefore I'd like to thank everyone. My 2 months here was very golden. I will stay at the WBO, not all the time tho. I've met so many great people. Time went by so fast, therefore I'd like to say it's been 2 months since I joined!!

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:31 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

You got that right...

I guess you are my rival lol

(Dec. 08, 2020  12:26 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Guys, I just realized it's been 2 months since I joined. So therefore I'd like to thank everyone. My 2 months here was very golden. I will stay at the WBO, not all the time tho. I've met so many great people. Time went by so fast, therefore I'd like to say it's been 2 months since I joined!!

I think I should thank you.......You were nice and good person to talk to.......hope i can talk with u on WB0.......Just saying if enough ppl dislike burst, the beyblade creators might bring back MFB or Og which I would like
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:29 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:31 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: You got that right...

I guess you are my rival lol

(Dec. 08, 2020  12:26 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Guys, I just realized it's been 2 months since I joined. So therefore I'd like to thank everyone. My 2 months here was very golden. I will stay at the WBO, not all the time tho. I've met so many great people. Time went by so fast, therefore I'd like to say it's been 2 months since I joined!!

I think I should thank you.......You were nice and good person to talk to.......hope i can talk with u on WB0.......Just saying if enough ppl dislike burst, the beyblade creators might bring back MFB or Og which I would like

I wanna see MFB come back
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:29 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I guess you are my rival lol

I wanna see MFB come back

me as well