0%
Get the hell out of here!
28.57%
Awesome!!!
7.14%
Horrible...
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Hi I'm a human.I am in Canada for their latest technology.I heard that a person on my Basketball team has the username "rydeatwon".He also has a youtube channel!Click the link to check it out:SUBSCRIBE!!!NOW!!!
Sorry.Lets get on to myself.I was born on April 1st 2000.That makes me 13.I will try my best to not break the rules.If that happens,get a moderator to let me know,just so I can edit that post.I like Beyblade,technology,and most of all,CANDY!!!!!!!!!Lots of the girls at my school say that I'm really sexy.That's all I will reveal;about myself...
Welcome, dude! Read your welcome PM and use the search function. It will really help.

PM me if you have questions and enjoy your stay! Smile

Hey, no offense, but the poll that you made is pointless. It doesn't exactly matter what we think about you because you're probably going to be posting and going on the WBO either way, arent you? Plus, if I and everyone else chose "get the hell out of here!" we couldn't kick you off of the site orsomething like that.
yeah i agree with bBestLeoneBlader... pointless poll
welcome to wbo, have a fun time! Smile
btw its 2012 u cant be 13?
ur only 11 turning 12
Greetings and Salutations! welcome to WBO!
Welcome to the WBO. Be sure to read the email Kai V sent you. Also check out Build me a Combo #2 for combo help. And remember the search function is your friend. And welcome to the WBO. IF you need anything feel free to pm me.