Hi Everyone!

As a kid I watched Beyblade and really loved it. Due to financials troubles with the family and schools banning them, I was never able to play with them. Now as an adult and my nephews getting into it, I've started acquiring a new collection. I plan on learning more as time progresses.
Welcome to the wbo! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi there! Wishing you a warm welcome to WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile!
Welcome to WBO and enjoy your stay! ^_^
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:08 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Welcome to the wbo! Hope you enjoy your stay.

lol why do u keep on changing ur prp every day?
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  10:08 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Welcome to the wbo! Hope you enjoy your stay.

lol why do u keep on changing ur prp every day?

LOL idk I just put every pic I like and can't decide I'll probs end up changing it again
Welcome to the WBO!
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: lol why do u keep on changing ur prp every day?

LOL idk I just put every pic I like and can't decide I'll probs end up changing it again

just stick with one
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: LOL idk I just put every pic I like and can't decide I'll probs end up changing it again

just stick with one

Well there's no problem with me changing it all the time.
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: just stick with one

Well there's no problem with me changing it all the time.

yeah I guess
Beyblade Anime/manga random thoughts thread has become "Godzilla and Trustbee being annoying/toxic thread"
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well there's no problem with me changing it all the time.

yeah I guess
Beyblade Anime/manga random thoughts thread has become "Godzilla and Trustbee being annoying/toxic thread"

Yeh ik I have tried to get them to stop, but let's talk elsewhere this is intro thread
It's fine you can discuss here and teach me more about Beyblades Smile
Welcome to the WBO
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:56 AM)VonGhost Wrote: It's fine you can discuss here and teach me more about Beyblades Smile

Are you a competitve level blader?
If you want to know anything about competition combos I can tell you. (I'm pretty sure I have a good idea what those are evne though I've never set foot in a competition
I just got back into Beybladesw with my nephews. Not competitive right now but wouldn't mind learning. Similar to MTG and Pokemon it seems that there are different standards?
Hello , I am new too . I love beyblades from infancy and I hope that we all can be friends 😁

(Jan. 08, 2021  6:20 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:56 AM)VonGhost Wrote: It's fine you can discuss here and teach me more about Beyblades Smile

Are you a competitve level blader?
If you want to know anything about competition combos I can tell you. (I'm pretty sure I have a good idea what those are evne though I've never set foot in a competition
Can you teach me please , I don't really know much about combos
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:16 AM)Shu Kurenai007 Wrote: Hello , I am new too . I love beyblades from infancy  and I hope that we all can be friends 😁

(Jan. 08, 2021  6:20 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Are you a competitve level blader?

hey godzilla fan Lol
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:31 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:16 AM)Shu Kurenai007 Wrote: Hello , I am new too . I love beyblades from infancy  and I hope that we all can be friends 😁

hey godzilla fan Lol

Proof?
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:31 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: hey godzilla fan Lol

Proof?

oh Lol i thought it said 101
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:04 AM)VonGhost Wrote: Thank you all for the welcome.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
(Jan. 08, 2021  5:04 AM)VonGhost Wrote: Thank you all for the welcome.

no need for thanks lol