Heyya! ;D

Hello WBO! I'm new to the site, I am friends with Gaia_Dragoon and Quetz in real life, and I signed up because I am entering the Melbourne event. But I love the site!
Welcome to the WBO, I'll put you on the Australian list ... enjoy your stay here.
Hey WBO. I'm DranzerKingPat's little brother. I'm a Melbourne Blader, I'm going to the Melbourne event hosted by Gaia_Dragoon. I will see you there okay.
Another one :o welcome to WBO, I guess your a friend of Gaia_Dragoon, I'll add you to the list.
(Jul. 22, 2009  9:52 AM)Raykon Wrote: Another one :o welcome to WBO, I guess your a friend of Gaia_Dragoon, I'll add you to the list.

Yes I am his friend, but he is much older then me, my brother is a good friend of him more then me. Thank you for your greeting.
Heyy people! I'm new here, and well... I love Beyblading! ..Obviously... I'm from Melbourne, and I'm really great friends with Gaia_Dragoon, Quetz, DranzerKingPat in real life, and they told me to sign up so I can compete in the Melbourne Tournament. I love the site! Bye!
You think I'm an idiot? You gave yourself away by acting so fast.

.jpg   Picture-18.jpg (Size: 40.08 KB / Downloads: 220)

All of these posts are coming from the same house. So unless you all happen to live together in one big happy Melbourne Beyfamily household, you're lying to everyone here. You should be ashamed of yourself, getting people's hopes up about a Melbourne event by registering all these fake names.

I'll leave it to everyone else to rip into you.
You're going to need to do something really awesome to repudiate this evidence.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You think I'm an idiot? You gave yourself away by acting so fast.

All of these posts are coming from the same house. So unless you all happen to live together in one big happy Melbourne Beyfamily household, you're lying to everyone here. You should be ashamed of yourself, getting people's hopes up about a Melbourne event by registering all these fake names.

I'll leave it to everyone else to rip into you.

We're at his house, all of us I'm not joking it's his bro's 21st b'day I'm telling you! Even Gaia_Dragoon asked you Brad! All of Gaia_Dragoon's team needed to sign up in order to compete in the tournament.
This could be a case that four people signed up in the same household, my friend Newt and Biscotia did the same thing. The best course of action in my eyes is to have each one of the members hold a board up with the Screen name and take a picture, then post it here.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:12 AM)Rock Galzzly Wrote: We're at his house, all of us I'm not joking it's his bro's 21st b'day I'm telling you! Even Gaia_Dragoon asked you Brad! All of Gaia_Dragoon's team needed to sign up in order to compete in the tournament.

Including Quetz, who registered and started posting days ago? Get real.

Send me a picture of all of you together with your Beyblades, and I'll consider believing you. Surely at a birthday party, someone has a camera.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:12 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This could be a case that four people signed up in the same household, my friend Newt and Biscotia did the same thing. The best course of action in my eyes is to have each one of the members hold a board up with the Screen name and take a picture, then post it here.

Try six people, all posting and registering from the same house exclusively ... immediately after the first user was suspended.

Really? Really?
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Including Quetz, who registered and started posting days ago? Get real.

Send me a picture of all of you together with your Beyblades, and I'll consider believing you. Surely at a birthday party, someone has a camera.

Try six people, all posting and registering from the same house exclusively ... immediately after the first user was suspended.

Really? Really?

Why would you want that!? We needed to sign up, so your telling me if we wanted to enter the tournament, we can't because we're not allowed to sign up? So us as his best friends we can't come with him to the event even though we live in the same suburb? I would feel pretty bad... We're telling the truth.
I think it all comes down to the old skool rule of all forums

NPNT
So let's see a picture, to prove it's all real. Smile We often use photos to verify lots of accounts coming from the same place, so it shouldn't be too bad. You can send it to me privately if you want.
Until prooven guitly, they are not guilty of anything I believe is the saying. You can pretty much assume that if nobody puts up a picture within 24 hours, they are lying. If this is the case then I will stand corrected. Yes, the possibility of them all being the same person is likely after the comment you just provided, of which I was unaware of. But until a 24 hour period has passed, I believe that they should be given a chance like every other member. Your decision is final of course, I'm just putting across my point of view.

Having just read the few posts prior to this one. I'm doubting they are legit which is a real shame,.

(Jul. 22, 2009  10:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Try six people, all posting and registering from the same house exclusively ... immediately after the first user was suspended.

Really? Really?
Well my opinion on this doesnt matter much, te only way gaia could do this is if he had many msn accounts...or yahoo or w/e but ive been talking to gaia, and im not taking sides! just letting u all know that, but hes only 13 and his dad wont let him post pics on the net, i understand that, their must be another way except photo id?
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:32 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: te only way gaia could do this is if he had many msn accounts
Have ya heard of hotmail duplications?