Heyya! ;D

Pictures won't get posted. He was told to PM it to Brad for verification. Brad won't exactly post it around will he. He's the admin and owner of this forum. Photo is the only away.
..uh..welcome!(if your still welcome)
Gaia Dragoon speaking: I made the accounts for the team members so they can compete in the Melbourne tournament, if they didn't sign up they couldnt compete, and they are my team members, of course we all want to compete! If you were hosting an event, and you wanted your friends that are not on the WBO to come, would you just leave them out? No? You would get them to sign up, half of the people I signed up for, are to young and don't know what to do.
My friends would have signed up at their house...
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:01 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: My friends would have signed up at their house...

If they were a my house which 2 of them were, and they wanted me to sign them up? Why wouldn't I? The other 2 aren't very computer smart. They wouldn't have known how to sign up.
(Jul. 22, 2009  11:21 AM)FelGrand Wrote: You could've went to their house?

Me, Rock Galzzly and Pizza are at Gaia_Dragoon's house, we live on his street! DranzerKingPat and Trypio are to young to understand any of that stuff... They aren't computer smart at all so we signed em up... We're all like one big family, we all live on the same street and we're always with eachother, and as you can see on Gaia's profile our Bey teams website, we're all one team.
(Jul. 22, 2009  10:35 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Have ya heard of hotmail duplications?

Unfortunately i have not.
I dunno why but what would Gaia_Dragoon gain from all this. He is near the end of suspension so what is the point if he ever needed to sign up again? Sigh, why not just check if the those usernames are on at the same time? He surely cant be at two different places at the same time?
he can open up multiple windows..? and maybe he as more than one comp?
So, he can open more than one window. He can still only login to a single account. He may have more than one computer, however, I doubt he has six computers in a single house. At the end of the day, all he needs to do is send a photo to Brad (the owner, he is well within his rights to ask for a photo as proof of indentification).

(Jul. 22, 2009  12:35 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: he can open up multiple windows..? and maybe he as more than one comp?
If my brother signed up to WBO and he used the same computer as me.. would that mean he'd have to verify his account with a picture of him..??
I'm sure it wouldn't, but its the case that six people signed up in such a short space of time from the same IP addess.

(Jul. 22, 2009  2:27 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: If my brother signed up to WBO and he used the same computer as me.. would that mean he'd have to verify his account with a picture of him..??
Ahh cool. thanks for answering cos im trying to get my brother to join. and i wouldn't want him to get yelled at as soon as he joined. XD
Ignoring all that.....
Welcome....
(Jul. 22, 2009  6:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: welcome Smile

(Jul. 22, 2009  6:51 PM)King Kyouya Wrote: Welcome Smile

way to not read the topic guys
Well, now that they're all at home, they should at least be able to post from their houses. Smile
StormDriger Wrote:Hey Brad, last night I received an email from Gaia_Dragoon and I have no idea what this is about though but he wanted me to tell you for some reason. Well the email had a picture of 4 kids on the photo and they were holding papers saying Gaia_Dragoon, Rock Galzzly, Quetz and Pizza... He asked me to tell you about this but he said the photo is private and he would not want me to show it to anybody, but I'm the only one to be able to see it since I'm going to see them at their event in Victoria.

From StormDriger.

PS. If you would like to see the email that Gaia sent me I can forward it to you but without the photo since he wants it private, surely you could understand that.

So apparently the picture exists, but I am not allowed to see it.

Well, this does a lot of good. Speechless
well i can verify myself but my i.p is different .
so gaia dragoon needs tuh get his friends and take pics ... rite?
well he told me hes gonna send the pic to u if its like super necessary
I can seriously believe their story, because I used to have a tight knit group of friends right here on my street and I was the only one with a fast internet connection, and was knowledgable with computers and the internet. I can see a bunch of kids all signing up from one computer. And unless "they" were all just going to be passport bladers, I don't see what there is to gain out of it.

But what DOES boggle my mind is this whole picture thing. If you are going to join the WBO, which is an international organization that holds events...you shouldn't be shocked when you do something questionable and are asked to prove yourself with a picture. 9 years ago, I would understand, but security and availability have vastly improved...it's a picture. You don't even have to put your face in the picture!...

Now that part of the story makes me think that the whole thing could be a sham...but, it's hard to tell when you take into consideration age.
let me just say this coz i have gaia dragoons msn
he is blurring the faces rite now
so i dont know if brad would accept that