Heyya! ;D

I don't see why you would be doing that honestly, but I don't imagine that would be particularly troublesome so long as the faces are the ONLY things tampered with.

This community gets together on a regular basis, I don't see how a group photo online is any problem.
This is seriously a lot more trouble than I would've liked it to be, but when a bunch of users sign up at once from a suspended user's house and then never post from their own homes it raises too many flags for me to ignore it.
Well, I've seen the picture. However, the faces are blurred and in addition to that, only Rock Galzzly, Pizza and Gaia_Dragoon are in the picture. He claims that's because they were the only ones there, and yet, Trypio, DranzerKingPat's and Quetz's posts and registrations all exclusively came from the same IP address (read: same internet connection, same home) as all of these other accounts. In short, they registered from Gaia_Dragoon's home despite not actually being there.

In addition to that, Rock Galzzly states in this post that they are "all" at his house, in reference to the members who are notably absent. Another IP lookup reveals that every single post from all of these accounts came from the exact same place.

Is this proven guilty enough?
well...
i think this topic should be moved to another section not for the name but for whats goin on in this topic rite now...
(Jul. 23, 2009  8:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is this proven guilty enough?

Pretty sure you've found more than enough damning evidence.
We have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that these accounts are fabrications, and here is the reasoning behind it:

None of these accounts have any posts, registrations, or any access at all outside of Gaia_Dragoon's house, including the ones who were supposedly "absent" from Gaia_Dragoon's party.

Gaia_Dragoon claims that he made posts on behalf of the users who WEREN'T there. As if this wasn't hard enough to believe as it was, it's compounded by the fact that the users he was supposedly posting on behalf of also PM'd me. Gaia_Dragoon now claims those PMs were written by him, which doesn't work with the rest of his story at all. Obviously it was him, but he was pretending to be someone else entirely. Read them for yourself:

DranzerKingPat Wrote:Hey Brad, I'm Gaia_Dragoon's friend and my little brother and I are going to the Melbourne event that hes hosting, does my brother need to sign up to the WBO? And Gaia_Dragoon also told me to ask you (I know him in real life) if all of his team members (about 4 others) need to register to the WBO to enter the tournament? Because if they're rewarded faces or something on the website it would be pointless for them because they most probably wouldn't use the site.

Trypio Wrote:Hey this is DranzerKingPat, I made this account for my little brother so he can enter the tournament.

Gaia_Dragoon says he PMed me pretending to be them because they wanted him to. This is an obvious lie.

There are similarities between all the e-mail addresses used to make these accounts.

I'll reiterate, again, that none of these accounts have ever been touched outside of his home.

This has very obviously been fabricated. I don't know why, and I'm truly sorry to everyone in Melbourne that this guy decided to screw around with you. I'm totally wanting to do something in Melbourne so hopefully someone will step up and we can get an event going there.

I'm really sick of playing internet detective but I wanted to make sure you guys knew that we absolutely do not ban without a good reason and I would've loved if all these Bladers in Melbourne were actually real. Instead, it was this jerk's sick joke.

All accounts involved have been banned, along with the IP.
umm can i host the tournament thingy? i live in melbourne
(Jul. 23, 2009  9:02 AM)StormDriger Wrote: umm can i host the tournament thingy? i live in melbourne

I'll be looking into some members I know a bit better, first.
sounds fair enough
Yes, if you think you're up for it, this is a shame tho Unhappy
well if i was ..
is there anything specific i need to do?
i dont think this is the right place to ask this but
It really is not.
This is somewhat sad and tragic at the same time.
(Jul. 23, 2009  9:15 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: This is somewhat sad and tragic at the same time.

aren't most tragic things also sad Speechless
(Jul. 23, 2009  9:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: aren't most tragic things also sad Speechless

Yes, like a play of Romeo and Juliet. Instead, we lost members (dunno if thats good or bad) and we don't have a tourney in Melbourne Crying
We lost one member ... lol
well gaia dragoon sed he mite b cuming bac on the site
(Jul. 24, 2009  2:46 AM)StormDriger Wrote: well gaia dragoon sed he mite b cuming bac on the site

He isn't allowed.
(Jul. 23, 2009  9:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: aren't most tragic things also sad Speechless

Depends on how you mean it, the way I see it is...

Tragic, as in, can't believe someone would conjure up such a b.s. story...

Sad, as in incredibly pathetic.

Yep...sad and tragic. haha
(Jul. 23, 2009  4:50 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Drag! u could do the tourney easily!

Yeah, I was thinking about that the last few days :\ but It would be my first time holding a tourney ...
^ You know you're never gonna know how to go about it if you never try. You could be better at it than you think.
this sucks. why would someone do that i mean what have they gained by lying. o hope that he never comes to this site again good for nothing piece of @(&%