Hey people

Im mike and i have recently have gotten into beyblad again and i was just wondering whats the diffrence from beyblades from metal fusion to the 4d ones
Hope you enjoy the WBO
MY DARK BULL AND STORM CAPRICORN WILL WHIP YOU
Hey, do not spam. This is a WELCOME thread. Getting back on topic,
Welcome and have a great time on the WBO!
The difference between a Metal Fight and 4D Beyblade is that a 4D consists of new partts, for example, a core added onto the metal wheel instead just a regular metal wheel. An example of a 4D beyblade is Big Bang Pegasis and an example of Metal Fight Beyblade is Storm Pegasis.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:13 PM)papamike96 Wrote: Im mike and i have recently have gotten into beyblad again and i was just wondering whats the diffrence from beyblades from metal fusion to the 4d ones
Basically, 4D beys have extra parts to the metal wheel, and a mode change, and some also have "4d Bottoms", bottoms which have multiple modes/functions.

(Jun. 22, 2011  7:07 PM)dcrusher Wrote: MY DARK BULL AND STORM CAPRICORN WILL WHIP YOU
Get a life, those are pathetic, and you're a moron, saying your beys will beat someone in an introductory thread. Learn something about beyblades (eg, customisation) before you continue mashing your fingers on your keyboard.

While you're here, make sure you go read the welcome PM, if you don't, you'll get yourself warned by accident very easily. So yeah, make sure to read it, and you'll keep a nice 0% warn level like me Grin

Oh, and try to ignore "people" like d'crusher. Most of the community are pretty decent (though in this section, most people just post their three words or banner to get their post count up without actually reading the OP).