Hey, i'm 18

hey guys, I'm pretty much new to WBO & Beyblade MF.
Hmm, i guess i'll tell a little but about myself
As you can tell from the title, i am indeed 18, happily taken (NOT single) and in college. I go to School of Visual Arts for 2D animation and i believe i'm probably the only blader there. This is kinda awkward for me since i feel like i'm the only semi-adult who plays with beyblades.... still... haha, so if you're 18 or older, please... lemme know, it makes me feel better that i'm not alone. XD I've been with beyblade ever since the first episode of the old beyblade series. I have some of the old beyblades in which are pretty much wrecked (they broke so easily and so dangerous when they broke... parts flew everywhere.... EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!) I'm glad they made metal ones in which won't break so easily... which is kinda funny since my younger brother's MF beyblade broke... already. The screw broke... so it probably should give the idea of making the screw metal too since it's the thing that holds the beyblade together. I'm just letting everyone know now, i'm not so much a fan of the beyblade MF tv show. After years with working with Japanese animes, i realized that the american voice acting is terrible. If you hate me for not liking the show, then oh well. stick and stones may break my bones but moderators who ban you make me laugh. XD I live in Wantagh/Levittown, NY. I go to NYC for school every tues, thurs, and fri. If you live in either of those areas, maybe we can have a match one day. Which reminds me, the main purpose of me joining the WBO is for the tops. I dislike the show, not so much a fan of the video games, but i love playing with the tops. When i battle with them, i find it so fascinating. Oh, and if anyone's interested, I have a Deviantart: http://skyprince003.deviantart.com By the way, if you haven't noticed, i'm not your "everyday beyblader" meaning that if you saw me in the street, you wouldn't even know that I even liked beyblades. So yeah... that's pretty much it....
Welcome this place is really cool you will love it here!
btw i hate the show too lol
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:00 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: Welcome this place is really cool you will love it here!
btw i hate the show too lol

cool. haha. i'm only into it to see how well i preform against other players. so far, i rock against my younger brother.... now i need more opponents. >:3
Welcome to devian art theres lot of ppl over 18 even up to 21 so welcome and have fun!
(sorry for advertisment but u should check my friends devian art juzmeister)
(Oct. 21, 2010  9:21 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote: Welcome to devian art theres lot of ppl over 18 even up to 21 so welcome and have fun!
(sorry for advertisment but u should check my friends devian art juzmeister)

lol. cool.
your friend has a lot of good works. =) i like a lot of them. ask if he's Filipino. He kinda looks like it. =D i should know, i'm filipino too. XD
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3. There are heaps of 18+ members here, all the staff are over 18 as well. I hope you enjoy your time here !
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:37 AM)Omega Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3. There are heaps of 18+ members here, all the staff are over 18 as well. I hope you enjoy your time here !

lol. wouldn't be surprised that the staff are over 18. XD otherwise, how would they complete and sign the paperwork to make this all possible... XD
What paperwork? Haha...Smile
Anyways, welcome to the club.
Welcome, certainly an eye grabbing title hah. I'm 17, but I think you'll find a large majority of the older users are quite mature here.

We also tend to focus more on the hobby, so I hope you'll find everything you need/want here.

P: hope you enjoy it here.
Hey welcome to the guild! Im not 18+ but, many other people on here are. I hope you have a fantastic time on the site!
P.S. I might visit NY some time and mabye we can battle. Smile
Wow, long intro Joyful_3

Im not 18+ but i still give good advise,.....sometimes LOL

but Welcome and enjoy
I'm 21 so yeah.
Maybe people think you nbuy this top, shoot it and then one wins, end of the game.
this would make it a "for kids" game.
the truth behind beyblade is that there are a lot of customizations, and a good numbers of different shoots to learn to be competitive =)
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:16 AM)souless1234 Wrote: What paperwork? Haha...Smile
Anyways, welcome to the club.

lol. well, for certain legal documentations, you have to be a certain age if i remember correctly. And for an official website and organization such as this, i would expect some paper work to be done for the staff who run the organization. am i correct? LOL!
i know this is a bit off topic but what if there was such thing as a 13 year lawyer... and i don't mean pretend lawyer but legit lawyer in a federal court. LMAO!!!!
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:49 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: I'm 21 so yeah.
Maybe people think you nbuy this top, shoot it and then one wins, end of the game.
this would make it a "for kids" game.
the truth behind beyblade is that there are a lot of customizations, and a good numbers of different shoots to learn to be competitive =)

hmmm, that is a VERYYY good point. =) lol. thanks. i feel more relieved knowing that it's not strange for me to like beyblades. the problem is the money these days. It's hard to make alot of customizations when you have and could afford only 1 beyblade. i have 2 but i'm just speaking for the less fortunate.
hmmm, now that i think about it, i was competitive when it came to art, competitive when it came to sports, and competitive when it came to getting better grades than my friends.... i guess beyblade was perfect for me all along. XD