Hey guys it's me SSJBDoku and ahh yeah hey

Probs should have done this when i joined couple weeks ago but was to shy so i'm doing it now i hope no one thinks im dumb for it.

Uhmm how to start okay how about i'm actually in a beyblade club in my high school with a couple of my friends we meet every Tuesday and thursday at recess and lunch.
my beys are wonder Valkryie and turbo Valkryie i only got them over the past two days so when not that strong yet but i'm confident we can get up there.

also i like to write and i know we have a fan fiction section but i don't want to say the wrong thing because i'm still new to the whole beyblade thing so yeah

nice to meet you guys
-SSJBDoku.
ay! welcome to da wbo.
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:19 AM)eggblader Wrote: ay! welcome to da wbo.

thanks you guys have made me feel really welcome
Hiya

How ya doin
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:22 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hiya

How ya doin

WHOA! YOU'RE IN THE NEWS! RIGHT?

(Mar. 17, 2021  2:29 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:19 AM)eggblader Wrote: ay! welcome to da wbo.

thanks you guys have made me feel really welcome

Also, Welcome to the WBO!

How ya doin

i'm good how bout you

Go check out my fan fiction guys chapter one will be up soon
Hey what's up bro.Welcome to WBO
(Mar. 16, 2021  11:31 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Probs should have done this when i joined couple weeks ago but was to shy so i'm doing it now i hope no one thinks im dumb for it.

Uhmm how to start okay how about i'm actually in a beyblade club in my high school with a couple of my friends we meet every Tuesday and thursday at recess and lunch.
my beys are wonder Valkryie and turbo Valkryie i only got them over the past two days so when not that strong yet but i'm confident we can get up there.

also i like to write and i know we have a fan fiction section but i don't want to say the wrong thing because i'm still new to the whole beyblade thing so yeah

nice to meet you guys
-SSJBDoku.

Wazzup? Welcome ta da WBO! Have fun (lol ig)
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:23 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

How ya doin

WHOA! YOU'RE IN THE NEWS! RIGHT?

(Mar. 17, 2021  2:29 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: thanks you guys have made me feel really welcome

Also, Welcome to the WBO!

I meant to keep this quiet, not sure why I said it, but yea.

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:31 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote:

How ya doin

i'm good how bout you

Go check out my fan fiction guys chapter one will be up soon

I’m doing aight. Imma check out your fanfic too