Hey World Bladers!

Oh the feels I feel. This has made my Saturday. Glad to have you back Sir!!!
What committee member is invisible
I set that up ages ago and completely forgot! Oops.
Welcome back! This is awesome! Can't wait to see the new era of the WBO led by BeyBrad!
(Aug. 15, 2015  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I set that up ages ago and completely forgot! Oops.

haha :p

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around here and getting to know you better since we don't really know each other (I'd assume)
Came here to rate this thread 5 stars
I totally meant to call this before it happened after I saw how happy you looked in the pictures of the couple of events you participated in recently. I'm glad you're back. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Bey Brad is bey back.

(Ahh Brad I'm so happy for you! I know how big of an influence this organization has had on your life, and I've never seen you happier than you were when we went to the last tournament. I can't wait to see the videos you make!)
I like the new avatar and your username being in Blue is nice because it really stands out.
I had the opportunity to meet you at the Toronto Burst event and was happy to see that you're actually a good guy. This is crucial because I believe a lot of kids and users on the forum look up to you, in various ways. Fashion sense, web design, beyblade knowledge lol, etc.

I have always enjoyed the professional approach that you take when it comes to this hobby of spinning tops. Looking forward to more of your insights and contributions!
(Aug. 15, 2015  6:49 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I totally meant to call this before it happened after I saw how happy you looked in the pictures of the couple of events you participated in recently. I'm glad you're back. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks man! I'm really happy you're still floating around here, too. Hope to see you win an event I host someday. Smile

(Aug. 15, 2015  7:37 PM)Voldie Wrote: Ahh Brad I'm so happy for you! I know how big of an influence this organization has had on your life, and I've never seen you happier than you were when we went to the last tournament. I can't wait to see the videos you make!

We should do a video together sometime! See you in TO!

(Aug. 15, 2015  7:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I like the new avatar and your username being in Blue is nice because it really stands out.

I agree.

(Aug. 15, 2015  8:44 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: I had the opportunity to meet you at the Toronto Burst event and was happy to see that you're actually a good guy. This is crucial because I believe a lot of kids and users on the forum look up to you, in various ways. Fashion sense, web design, beyblade knowledge lol, etc.

I have always enjoyed the professional approach that you take when it comes to this hobby of spinning tops. Looking forward to more of your insights and contributions!

Thanks a lot man. You know, when I was younger I didn't give a ton of thought to setting a good example for kids here and at our events. This is something that is a top priority for me now.
#ReturnOfAGod #GodAmongUs

Lol. But really Brad. Its awesome to see a inspiration return and even contribute to the BeyChannel. This means so much.

This is a event to remember. A event in the new era of blading.
Welcome back
Yes, our eternal president is back! Smile Like Wombat, I joined while you were pretty much absent and so never really got to know you, but nevertheless, it feels kinda good that the founder of this awesome organization is now an active member/head of the community again!

(You wouldn´t be able to convince th!nk to return as well, would you? Grin )
I've been on this site for almost five years now I believe and it's kinda just Mind blowing to you think that you haven't been on the committee in all them five years despite you having such a huge presence and foundation here. Anyway it's great to see you back!
Welcome Back! Its great that you'll be joining us for this new series
Thanks again everyone Smile

Regarding @[th!nk], I don't really know him, but I'd be happy if he returned!
beybrad That was the deepest post I´ve read so far on the WBO. I´m very glad that you are back. Smile
So uh, I've been kinda dead on this website in general recently, and I missed you at the Toronto tournament as a result. (Which I hear was a lot of fun from Scott)

Really cool to hear you're back though, and I'm sure you'll do a great job leading the community through the new series!
Thanks! Hope to see you next time!
For those interested, I wrote about this — and my history with the Beyblade community — on my blog today: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127184610...my-history
(Aug. 20, 2015  10:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: For those interested, I wrote about this — and my history with the Beyblade community — on my blog today: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127184610...my-history

Really interesting post! I've been looking for a story on how WBO came to be and all the older forums..

I still do wonder what ever happened to Damashii, who Beholder was, who "Tyler" is, who Rei and the other admins of Beyblade Forums; and what it was like... Along with how you met Ichida.

Oh, and let's not forget whatever happened to Blader Kenny. Wink

Really nice post thought; it's interesting how BeyWiki evolved into WBO.. Smile

Thank you for all your work Mr.Tiller, Kei, Kai-V, all staff members and former staff members. AND the community; every member. You guys made WBO what it is, and how we experience Beyblade with each other. Smile
It's impossible to explain everything, and I'm sure there's many details I'd forgotten. But the answers to most of those questions are not that interesting. Tongue_out
I agree, it certainly would be impossible to explain everything that's happened over the years! haha. But if you're wondering what BeybladeForums was like, this might give you a taste.