Hey! I make plastic gen beyblades into metal!!!

Hey everyone, I'm theblademaker and Im glad to be a part of the organization. Im from Ohio in the USA and Im glad to see that beyblade is still very popular around the world. As stated in the title I make the plastic generation beyblades into functional metal versions. No smoke or mirrors, but real deal metal. Feel free to check out what I've done do far here on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVP1504...X_GlF2BdJQ It takes a decent amount of time, and each blade costs to make but its worth it! I know not everyone will like them and they aren't anything professional but I think its pretty cool. If anyone would like to contact me with questions feel free to message me here or on facebook! I look forward to talking with you all!!!

Edit
A little bit about me, Im a gearhead and car enthusiast so anything to do with cars, especially oldsmobile 1964-1987, Im all over it. I build engines as well as drag cars with my younger brothers. The last beyblade tournament I entered and won was over 12 years ago when I was 12, hahaha yeah Im old, it was an unofficial tournament held by toys r us and something like 40 or 50 people entered. I graduated college in 2014 and life is a blast!!

TheBladeMaker
Welcome to the WBO. There are a few guys who make illegal homemade beys here as well

Edit :

Found a guy
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-...nning-Tops?
Thats cool, so far Ive talked to Tomy in the USA on multiple occasions and Ive gotten a response from TakaraTomy a few days ago so I'm hoping to work out legalities and I hope it will be finished soon!!!
Wicked. Joyful_2 Please keep us up to date about your messaging with TT, because the possibility of legal metal plastics sounds really awesome to me, although tbh I do have some doubts whether it will be, in the end.
Yeah I knew going in it would be a long shot, it may not go anywhere further than where I've made it, but at the end of the day all one can do is try. Of course I will keep making the beyblades though!! Even if they are never recognized!
Welcome. Very cool. I bought a metal Dragoon V AR once on eBay. It was awesome until it shattered into like 10 pieces. Lol. I would definitely be interested in seeing what you come up with though and most likely will be interested in buying some stuff, if you are selling
Hey I'm new too! I watched all ur vids bro and those beys are great. I hope I speak for a lot of bey fans when I say that we've been waiting for metal plastic gens legal or not they are cool...please keep making them
Thankyou both, Zoroaste I wont be doing any selling until I can do so legally, but I periodically do youtube giveaways for my subscribers if you would like to possibly win some of the my metal beyblades. Dragoonsfriend Im glad you feel that way, I hope others do as well.
Hey, man! Welcome!! Grin

Just checked out your channel and I came here to say I loved it! You're an artist, man! Really awesome job on those metal AR!!
Hey TheBladeMaker! Welcome to the WBO Smile

Just checked out your channel and subscribed! Grin The link in the OP does not work, though (I looked your YouTube channel up), may I suggest changing the link? Smile

I am impressed by your work! They look great, and how is the quality? As Zoroaste mentioned about his shattering, I'm wondering about that Wink

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, @[TheBladeMaker]! Smile
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!
FlameCapricorn thats awesome, Im from Akron, and I will surely keep your invite in mind though I will have to decline for now Smile
BeyGa Thanks I really appreciate it!! Ive also made a few full metal beyblades, feel free to check them out!!

Hato Thank you and I didn't realize the link was off, so thanks again!!!!! Smile to this date Ive only had one AR break a spike off. It was the result of a full metal beyblade being knocked off of a pool table onto my concrete basement floor hahahaha. It was the weight plus fall height plus my early inexperience at making them. They've come a long way in the few months I've been making them but I still have a long way to go. Rough break Zoroaste!!

Edit

I still have a bit to learn about this forum as well haha, Hato how did you do the clickable link??
hi @[TheBladeMaker]! welcome to WBO! i'm FIREFIRE. I would really like to see your plastic/metal beys, as i did a modifiction like it back in 2009.

you just hve to copy and paste links in post [it will become clickable]. to tag someone you just have to put usernme you want to tag in @[ ] for example @[FIREFIRE].

i have a tip for you. reggister for beymap [to find if ther is anyblader around you] and read private massage send to you by Kai-V [it has all good links, you need to get started on WBO!]
Wow man i just saw your youtube channel and this is definitely one of the best work i have ever seen. Keep it up more success to follow.