[Henderson, Nevada] 6/18/11 - School's Out FOREVER! @ Maximum Comics

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: SchoolsOutFOREVERPostercopy.jpg]

School's Out FOREVER!

Time: Registration, 10am - 11am, tournament begins at 11am
Date: June 18, 2011
Fee: $5 (free with Blader Passport)
Format:Round Robin, Standard

This is it! The end of assignments. The end of teachers. The end of paper. Just three months of never ending Beyspirit! How do we celebrate? By kicking off the summer with a tournament! Ignite your spirit! School's Out FOREVER!

If you have a Takara-Tomy MFB Attack Stadium, MFB Balance Stadium, or MFB Super Attack Stadium, please bring it for free play and for tournament play! (You might want to write your name on your Stadium.)

If you want to be a judge, PM me! Hint: Reading the rules might help! Current judges: Ink., OblivionX, Flaming Aries

Note that this will also spark WBO Free Play every Saturday at this location! After June 18th, make sure to come every Saturday for some Beyblade fun!

Attendees:
Ink.
OblivionX
Blader A
tanzam2
Flaming Aries
Lexygirl
-EarthLibra-
Higashi
chubs98

Possible:
Sasukia
hyperblader316
Team Shadow

Prizes: 1st - L Drago Destroy F : S, Random Booster Vol.7 - Beat Lynx, 2nd: Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx, 3rd: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F!
Selling: L Drago Destroy F : S - $40, Gravity Perseus AD145WD (x2) - $35, Random Booster Vol. 7 (x4) - $25, Basalt Horogium 145WD - $40, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - $35, Random Booster Vol. 5 Grand Ketos - $15, Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl - $20!

Thanks to Deikailo, Kai-V, Justin at Maximum Comics, and all the spirited Bladers that attended Best in the West!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hopefully this will be just as awsome as Best In The West
(Jun. 08, 2011  12:47 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Hopefully this will be just as awsome as Best In The West

Yeah, just not as big.
the title says "[Henderson, Nevada] 5/18/11" shouldn't it be 6/18/11
(Jun. 08, 2011  3:40 AM)Guardian Wrote: the title says "[Henderson, Nevada] 5/18/11" shouldn't it be 6/18/11

Thanks, still stuck in May lol
oooooooooo yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wate
I will be selling three random booster volume 6's and three random booster volume 5's

pm to reserve now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random Booster vol.5: 2(1 bought)
Random Booster vol.6: 3
15$ each

in stock
Okay! We have prizes now! 1st gets to pick out of Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, and L Drago Destroy. 2nd gets second pick, and third gets remaining.

SELLING:

Big Bang Pegasis F : D (x2) - $40
Flame Byxis 230WD (x2) - $30
TT Attack and Balance Parts Set (x2) - $15
MFB Balance/Stamina Stadium - $45

PM to reserve!
now those are prizes that nobody can keep me away from I wonder what Beyblade I will choose when I win first prize
bring it on Flaming Aries
flaming aries and lexygirl
you will half to get throw me first
bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:03 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: flaming aries and lexygirl

nice Tanzam, but this time I am coming on top
Change to the sell list and to the prizes. The prize is a choice between three RBV7, so you don't know what ya get! The sell list is changed now.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:00 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:03 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: flaming aries and lexygirl

nice Tanzam, but this time I am coming on top

hope to battle u agen your the second strongest opponent i have ever faced
i hope to battle both of you and ink at the tournament. 8 more days
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:53 PM)Lexygirl Wrote: i hope to battle both of you and ink at the tournament. 8 more days

awsome same here
the prizes changed?
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:25 PM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:53 PM)Lexygirl Wrote: i hope to battle both of you and ink at the tournament. 8 more days

awsome same here
the prizes changed?

The prizes have been changed. It's going to be a lucky pull out of three RBV7's. I'll show the Beys inside, and then I'm not sure what I'm going to do as to picking it randomly.
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:14 AM)Ink. Wrote: The prizes have been changed. It's going to be a lucky pull out of three RBV7's. I'll show the Beys inside, and then I'm not sure what I'm going to do as to picking it randomly.

Just do not show them.
I feel bad for awarding our awesome Bladers just Random Boosters, so I'm changing the prizes!

1st: L Drago Destroy F : S, Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx
2nd: Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx
3rd: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

So now I have one less Galaxy Pegasis and L Drago to sell, but I do have one more RBV7 to sell!
Cool
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:42 AM)Ink. Wrote: I feel bad for awarding our awesome Bladers just Random Boosters, so I'm changing the prizes!

1st: L Drago Destroy F : S, Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx
2nd: Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx
3rd: Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

So now I have one less Galaxy Pegasis and L Drago to sell, but I do have one more RBV7 to sell!

awsome
about time i get to go to a tournament where i can destroy u all in beybattle im the best in the southwest region and noby can stop me ahahaha i will be best of las vegas sucks that i cant go to this one because its allllll the way in henderson cant u make it some what closer next time i would go if it was closer
ummmm can somebody give the king of las vegas <me> a ride to this event lol ill give u 10$ for gas
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:18 AM)hyperblader316 Wrote: about time i get to go to a tournament where i can destroy u all in beybattle im the best in the southwest region and noby can stop me ahahaha i will be best of las vegas sucks that i cant go to this one because its allllll the way in henderson cant u make it some what closer next time i would go if it was closer
ummmm can somebody give the king of las vegas <me> a ride to this event lol ill give u 10$ for gas

ha looking forword to beating you if your thare
(Jun. 12, 2011  9:18 AM)hyperblader316 Wrote: about time i get to go to a tournament where i can destroy u all in beybattle im the best in the southwest region and noby can stop me ahahaha i will be best of las vegas sucks that i cant go to this one because its allllll the way in henderson cant u make it some what closer next time i would go if it was closer

ha looking forword to beating you if your thare
tournemeant will be awsome