Help With Rating A Combo

I recently had gotten some Beyblades for Christmas and I made a combo. The combo is Roar Bahamut Over Wave'-2 and I was wondering whether I would be able to use it in a tournament.
Well I don’t have roar but from what I’ve herd it has a bit of recoil and does fine in same spin stamina and defense, due to its burst resistance being high it’s gimmick to unlock the “perfect circle” doesn’t work even against beys that will push its clicks far like guilty. On wave’ it might knock itself back and scrape on the plate more. With wave’ you’ve got no chance against opposite spin beys but against same spin beys if you use something that has less recoil then it should be stable enough to outspin left-spin bearing beys. And the over disc is great but maybe if you make it to finals use over on something else and use giga on this combo if you have it. If you don’t have giga then stick with over.
Roar is a good option for DB Defense aside from Vanish and Prominence and Bahamut for obvious reasons is a great core to use. 2 is pretty good as it has excellent stamina and pretty nice attack and Over is one of the best DB disks. I probably wouldn't use Wave on something like Roar, probably something like Drift, Metal Drift or Bearing'

You could use it in a tournament, not sure if it would do very good though.
(Jan. 08, 2022  8:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Roar is a good option for DB Defense aside from Vanish and Prominence and Bahamut for obvious reasons is a great core to use. 2 is pretty good as it has excellent stamina and pretty nice attack and Over is one of the best DB disks. I probably wouldn't use Wave on something like Roar, probably something like Drift, Metal Drift or Bearing'

How about Vanish Bahamut Over Metal Drift-2?
(Jan. 09, 2022  3:51 AM)LA1212 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  8:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Roar is a good option for DB Defense aside from Vanish and Prominence and Bahamut for obvious reasons is a great core to use. 2 is pretty good as it has excellent stamina and pretty nice attack and Over is one of the best DB disks. I probably wouldn't use Wave on something like Roar, probably something like Drift, Metal Drift or Bearing'

That would honestly work a lot better tbh.

I wouldn't recommend it but it sure is better than your first combo... Unless you know how to launch it which is hard to do and if you cant launch it properly you will lose in a tournament.
(Jan. 09, 2022  5:30 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2022  3:51 AM)LA1212 Wrote: How about Vanish Bahamut Over Metal Drift-2?

I wouldn't recommend it but it sure is better than your first combo... Unless you know how to launch it which is hard to do and if you cant launch it properly you will lose in a tournament.
 How do I launch it?
(Jan. 09, 2022  2:45 PM)LA1212 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2022  5:30 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I wouldn't recommend it but it sure is better than your first combo... Unless you know how to launch it which is hard to do and if you cant launch it properly you will lose in a tournament.
 How do I launch it?

You launch it weakly for spin-equalization.
(Jan. 09, 2022  2:45 PM)LA1212 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2022  5:30 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I wouldn't recommend it but it sure is better than your first combo... Unless you know how to launch it which is hard to do and if you cant launch it properly you will lose in a tournament.
 How do I launch it?

at an angle for same spin opposite spin launch doesn't matter but you want to launch your bey almost 90 degrees sideways so the disc scrapes and you wont go flying around the stadium and self ko

Use roar Bahamut Giga metal drift. I’m my past tournament and even at SupaDav03 ’s tournament it had great use. It’s pretty good, even in same spin.
i made a combo with hasbro parts its dusk balkesh 0 expand orbital h i have a 4 star 0 and a 2 star 0
I did Kerbeyus' forge disk and Tip mixed with a glyph dragon energylayer and a golden dragon facebolt
It'd be perfectly legal, but you may want to change that driver. Wave is a rather dynamic driver. If you have something like Moment, Atomic, Yard, or any sort of ball/rounded driver, those would be your best bet.