Help Me Name My Gaming Company!!

In Sight Studios. I am a master. And a cheeto.
Also, nice Mochi Media get!
Now that I think about it "You're 15 Productions" isn't that bad. It's pretty meta as it's me criticizing a 15 year old on wanting to make a video game developer, but it could also be used as a tool to make fun of your audience. Say you're forced to make Ubisoft's Imagine Babyz games, having "YOU'RE 15" in their face would make me laugh. The same goes for if you make super hardcore dudebro shooters, but with a "The ESRB rating says 17+ bro" message to all the underage kids playing.

It's also pretty distinct and doesn't sound generic.
If you use"Millenium Games." You could say,
"Making games from the the next millemium, for the next millenium."
(Jun. 15, 2011  8:59 PM)To Wrote: Now that I think about it "You're 15 Productions" isn't that bad. It's pretty meta as it's me criticizing a 15 year old on wanting to make a video game developer, but it could also be used as a tool to make fun of your audience. Say you're forced to make Ubisoft's Imagine Babyz games, having "YOU'RE 15" in their face would make me laugh. The same goes for if you make super hardcore dudebro shooters, but with a "The ESRB rating says 17+ bro" message to all the underage kids playing.

It's also pretty distinct and doesn't sound generic.

I really can't tell if you are being serious in this post...

If you weren't being serious, my above post was made to show the legitimate seriousness and drive behind the company.
Producshinz Productions

I like it
And how many people work at your studio?
How about the name Revolution Productions?

Sounds like a game type name to me,
and it's unique.
Or how about Creation Productions.
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:50 PM)To Wrote: And how many people work at your studio?

54, as of now (yes, we have a studio if that's what you were getting at). We're going to have some recruitments after our debut, however, being the reason for our small numbers. If you have any other questions, you could just PM me.
Giving this thread a slight bump.

We really like what you guys have come up with so far!
Hmm... I kinda like what Deikailo said about the over 9000 Meme. I say either use that, or "Challenge Accepted." XD Or something entirely different. Joyful_2

I also kinda like the "Over 15 Productions" idea. (After reading To's post, of course.)
Bladin Games? Because, you know...beyblade site... etc...

Tell Pichu I said HIII Grin
54? That's a lot. And are you going to hold a contest or something? Voting, etc. among your staff? And do we get a prize? Eee

Nah, just kidding, but still, 54 is a lot of staff members.