Hello... New Person :)

Hello I'm Nou Smile
New to this forum, and really revisiting Beyblade now that I'm older and filled with nostalgia. Stupidly fixated on Burst though the metal series was my first exposure. I hope to have some fun here Grin
Hello! Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the WBO.
Hello new person, hope you have fun here!
Welcome to the WBO, Nou!

Enjoy your stay and have fun here!
(Feb. 22, 2021  11:58 PM)N0UVA Wrote: Hello I'm Nou Smile
New to this forum, and really revisiting Beyblade now that I'm older and filled with nostalgia. Stupidly fixated on Burst though the metal series was my first exposure. I hope to have some fun here Grin

Welcome to the WBO Nou!
Don't worry there's nothing wrong with burst, the designs are as good as the MFB, (don't mention the burst anime, I really prefer MFB, tho I feel they do the burst battles better due to better grafics/animation now)
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to WBO and have fun
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you like it here! Have a good time!
See you soon!
Wassup
welcome and have a great time here!

(sorry if its generic its cause is the only thing we know to say when people join)

Welcome to the WBO!!!
I am new I like beyblade

I have union achilles

it made perfect phoniex burst

I am super good
welcome to wbo

Hi
The thread that G made for intro's didn't really work because new people like never go there because, well there new
I now have a surge beyblade

I am trying to beat my big brother's beyblade, Turbo Spyzen
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO