Hello. I'm a beyblader.

Hello everyone. I'm a beyblader from Canada. I hope I can be usefull to the WBO considering that I have a few beys [ not too much mfb beys so far, just (rock aries ed145b, dark gasher ch120fs, and flame saggiterio c145s hasbro version) and (l drago 105f and bb 107 big bang pegasis dx set from takara tomy) and the black tt attack stadium, so yeah... this is it.
Welcome to the wbo !!!
Welcome, enjoy your stay. *Hands out cookies* (Im too fast for you RAW)
hey im a noobie too! =] please buddy list me so i can have someone to talk to about beys and so i cann get some site help and maybe make a few tourny buddies? please do not just ignore this.
I also have a small question about signatures: How can I insert a picture to it?
(May. 09, 2011  3:58 PM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Welcome to the wbo !!!

Thank you!
Welcome to the WBO.
(May. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Welcome, enjoy your stay. *Hands out cookies* (Im too fast for you RAW)

Thanks, but what do you mean by the 'I'm too fast for you' part?
(May. 09, 2011  5:06 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

Thanks!
(May. 09, 2011  5:02 PM)ATOZOMBIE7 Wrote: hey im a noobie too! =] please buddy list me so i can have someone to talk to about beys and so i cann get some site help and maybe make a few tourny buddies? please do not just ignore this.

Sure, but I wont actually compete in tournaments...
p.s. : how do I insert a image for my signature? I really don't get the url thing in the insert images...
(May. 09, 2011  5:07 PM)MusicBeyblader Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Welcome, enjoy your stay. *Hands out cookies* (Im too fast for you RAW)

Thanks!
(May. 09, 2011  5:02 PM)ATOZOMBIE7 Wrote: hey im a noobie too! =] please buddy list me so i can have someone to talk to about beys and so i cann get some site help and maybe make a few tourny buddies? please do not just ignore this.

p.s. : how do I insert a image for my signature? I really don't get the url thing in the insert images...
Oh, me and RAW argued (jokingly) because i said welcome to someone first, and then i said (im too fast for you RAW) because i posted first.
EDIT - Oh, and for signatures upload a picture to http://img25.imageshack.us/ and upload a photo, then click on it, and then when it comes up right click on it and click 'copy link location' or something like that, then post it into the url thing in the signature option.
ahahahahah sweet got a few adds, but i need help with like bey customization and stuff, so please anyone offering incite on my problems, or like i said i'm willing to tour anywhere in the western US. so please anyone reading this please help me!!![and join my clan [swed] (it can mean what ever you want it to =]) just join by putting "[swed]" anywhere in your signature]
(May. 09, 2011  6:37 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  5:07 PM)MusicBeyblader Wrote:

Thanks!

Oh, me and RAW argued (jokingly) because i said welcome to someone first, and then i said (im too fast for you RAW) because i posted first.
EDIT - Oh, and for signatures upload a picture to http://img25.imageshack.us/ and upload a photo, then click on it, and then when it comes up right click on it and click 'copy link location' or something like that, then post it into the url thing in the signature option.

Ahhh, I get it now, so basically, the 'I'm to fast for you part was just another way of telling the other members that you were the first to comment... Just like on youtube!p.s.: thank you for telling me how to upload a signature!
(May. 10, 2011  9:09 AM)bladeruler Wrote: [Image: cooltext518634907.gif]

Thank You!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Once again, Thank You so much!!! Before I joined the WBO, I made a signature and after I joined, I first tried to upload my signature and didn't understand why it wanted a url. S I decided to ask for help about that from an experienced member here. Once again, I apreciate your help!
Quote:Once again, Thank You so much!!! Before I joined the WBO, I made a signature and after I joined, I first tried to upload my signature and didn't understand why it wanted a url. S I decided to ask for help about that from an experienced member here. Once again, I apreciate your help!

Ah, i like helping out people Grin Do you want me to try making you a sig? Just give me a few images.
(May. 10, 2011  4:43 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Ah, i like helping out people Grin Do you want me to try making you a sig? Just give me a few images.

Thanks, but it's okay. I already made a signature and uploaded it... and then changed it and re uploaded it several times because it just didn't seem right or was just too big, but now it's okay. Thank's again!
Welcome to the WBO *Hands out nachos*. Quick eat them e]before Dosent Matter comes.
Welcome to the WBO!
I hope you enjoy your stay here!
If you have problems or questions about the WBO or Beyblade, feel free to PM me!
(May. 12, 2011  2:15 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO *Hands out nachos*. Quick eat them e]before Dosent Matter comes.

Thanks!
(May. 12, 2011  3:01 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Have a nice time.

Thanks!
(May. 12, 2011  5:50 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!
I hope you enjoy your stay here!
If you have problems or questions about the WBO or Beyblade, feel free to PM me!

Thanks!