Hello! I have a few questions

Hello i am a 17 year old slightly above average yugioh player. I haven't played bey blade since middle school. I used to play with my friends and got the top tier bey blades off this site. I used to use earth bull and burn bull off the top of my head. I only went to one toys r us promotional tournament (if you can call it that, it was really unorganized) and me and my friends got top 4.

I remember talking about going to some qualifier tournaments, but i think the cutboff age was like 13, is that still the case or are they catering towards the older crpwd now?

Can anybody give me a link to the qualifier tournaments for my younger brother?

Is there a launcher that is better than others? I think i used to use one with a string back in the day

Are people still using the parts from the metal fusion ir are they illegal/ outclassed now? Do they fit with the new blades?

For the tournaments sponsored by this site what is the age cut off/ rules?

I probably just need like a faq i can do some reading somewhere.
Hello and welcome to the site.

All of the 'official' tournaments from Hasbro do still have an age limit, but the World Beyblade Organization's do not. All ages are welcome. We also did hold qualifiers in the past for our North American championships, but we cannot guarantee that these will happen next year and every year to come, since they end up being quite costly. In any case, details about qualifiers would not be posted before the spring probably.

Are the other questions about Beyblade Burst ? If so, yes the BeyLauncher (string launcher) should still be better because it is more powerful, but there are some skipping and fragility issues to all launchers out at the moment, apparently.

Tournaments using the older formats can still be held, but we do hope that people embrace Beyblade Burst more and more. At the moment though, the shift has not been made towards the new series, so the majority of our events are still either Standard, Limited or Zero-G.

Beyblade Burst and Metal Fight Beyblade are incompatible, however. Not only are they not meant to battle each other, but their parts cannot be customized together either.
Thanks, what is a good website to buy the burst bey blades off of
There are several places outlined here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Where-to...from-Japan
At the moment, for Burst, unless too many horrible stadiums are released, then only Burst Stadiums can be used.
(Aug. 09, 2015  7:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hello and welcome to the site.

All of the 'official' tournaments from Hasbro do still have an age limit, but the World Beyblade Organization's do not. All ages are welcome. We also did hold qualifiers in the past for our North American championships, but we cannot guarantee that these will happen next year and every year to come, since they end up being quite costly. In any case, details about qualifiers would not be posted before the spring probably.

Are the other questions about Beyblade Burst ? If so, yes the BeyLauncher (string launcher) should still be better because it is more powerful, but there are some skipping and fragility issues to all launchers out at the moment, apparently.

Tournaments using the older formats can still be held, but we do hope that people embrace Beyblade Burst more and more. At the moment though, the shift has not been made towards the new series, so the majority of our events are still either Standard, Limited or Zero-G.

Beyblade Burst and Metal Fight Beyblade are incompatible, however. Not only are they not meant to battle each other, but their parts cannot be customized together either.

what is the age limit for hasbro tornament
13, usually.
Lol. Wow I havnt been to a hasbro tournament in forever. First one was right around launch of 4d and that was when I was introduced to Takara Tomy. A guy had a Big Bang Pegasus and it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Then one time toys r us said there was a tournament. So I packed up all my best beyblades and string launcher. Then we got there. Waited an hour for it to open. Then. It wasn't even a tournament. Just metal fury product demos. The site clearly said tournament. I was so embarrassed. It was really dissapointing.
Pic of me from my first ever Hasbro tournament in 2002:

[Image: tumblr_inline_nsbc2vv8VN1qbqhlg_1280.jpg]

(before you comment on my weird look, it's just a bad cosplay)
Andrew. Is that you? XD :Andrew: