Hello! I am new to the site!

Hello everybody who loves Beyblade! My names Team Rocket DJ James and I’m a professional artist, gamer and a special needs person. I am new to this Beyblade forum. The reason why I joining is because I want to become very obsess with Beyblade! I do NFL updates during NFL seasons on my channel and fun stuff! 

You see I come from the Pokémon forums, and I’m known to be a lover of Pokémon and Digimon, as well with my boots. I will be hanging out with you guys as I want to become a lover of Beyblade!
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello everybody who loves Beyblade! My names Team Rocket DJ James and I’m a professional artist, gamer and a special needs person. I am new to this Beyblade forum. The reason why I joining is because I want to become very obsess with Beyblade! I do NFL updates during NFL seasons on my channel and fun stuff! 

You see I come from the Pokémon forums, and I’m known to be a lover of Pokémon and Digimon, as well with my boots. I will be hanging out with you guys as I want to become a lover of Beyblade!

Hello! I am an organizer we organizers make bey tournys. We hope you enjoy your stay! if you have any question feel very free to pm me or any other member or staff such as Kei  i hope this helps!
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:20 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello everybody who loves Beyblade! My names Team Rocket DJ James and I’m a professional artist, gamer and a special needs person. I am new to this Beyblade forum. The reason why I joining is because I want to become very obsess with Beyblade! I do NFL updates during NFL seasons on my channel and fun stuff! 

Hello! I am an organizer we organizers make bey tournys. We hope you enjoy your stay! if you have any question feel very free to pm me or any other member or staff such as Kei  i hope this helps!

Ok thanks
Welcome To The WBO!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy!
Hey! Welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you enjoy your gracious stay.
James is my 3rd favorite POKEMON.

You read that right, lol.

Welcome to the site! What bey is your best

Hello! Welcome to WBO!
(Nov. 15, 2020  11:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Im sad that I cant watch pokemon

😔 sorry to hear that, but I gave you a private message on how to continue with your Pokémon and to evade getting caught by parents.