World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hello! I am new to the site! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hello! I am new to the site! (/Thread-Hello-I-am-new-to-the-site)

Hello! I am new to the site! - TeamRocketDJJ - Nov. 15, 2020

Hello everybody who loves Beyblade! My names Team Rocket DJ James and I’m a professional artist, gamer and a special needs person. I am new to this Beyblade forum. The reason why I joining is because I want to become very obsess with Beyblade! I do NFL updates during NFL seasons on my channel and fun stuff! 

You see I come from the Pokémon forums, and I’m known to be a lover of Pokémon and Digimon, as well with my boots. I will be hanging out with you guys as I want to become a lover of Beyblade!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - beykid44 - Nov. 15, 2020

(Nov. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello everybody who loves Beyblade! My names Team Rocket DJ James and I’m a professional artist, gamer and a special needs person. I am new to this Beyblade forum. The reason why I joining is because I want to become very obsess with Beyblade! I do NFL updates during NFL seasons on my channel and fun stuff! 

You see I come from the Pokémon forums, and I’m known to be a lover of Pokémon and Digimon, as well with my boots. I will be hanging out with you guys as I want to become a lover of Beyblade!

Hello! I am an organizer we organizers make bey tournys. We hope you enjoy your stay! if you have any question feel very free to pm me or any other member or staff such as Kei  i hope this helps!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 15, 2020

Welcome to the WBO!!!!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - TeamRocketDJJ - Nov. 15, 2020

(Nov. 15, 2020  8:20 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello everybody who loves Beyblade! My names Team Rocket DJ James and I’m a professional artist, gamer and a special needs person. I am new to this Beyblade forum. The reason why I joining is because I want to become very obsess with Beyblade! I do NFL updates during NFL seasons on my channel and fun stuff! 

Hello! I am an organizer we organizers make bey tournys. We hope you enjoy your stay! if you have any question feel very free to pm me or any other member or staff such as Kei  i hope this helps!

Ok thanks

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 15, 2020

Welcome To The WBO!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - The Blacknight - Nov. 15, 2020

Welcome! Hope you enjoy!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - Master_chanter0 - Nov. 15, 2020

Hey! Welcome to the wbo!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 15, 2020

Hello, welcome to WBO
nice to meet you

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 15, 2020

James my 3rd favourite in pokemon

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 15, 2020

Welcome to the WBO and I hope you enjoy your gracious stay.
James is my 3rd favorite POKEMON.

You read that right, lol.

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - valtaoi_007 - Nov. 15, 2020

Im sad that I cant watch pokemon

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - Jdog757 - Nov. 15, 2020

Welcome to the site! What bey is your best

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 16, 2020

Hello! Welcome to WBO!

RE: Hello! I am new to the site! - TeamRocketDJJ - Nov. 16, 2020

(Nov. 15, 2020  11:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Im sad that I cant watch pokemon

😔 sorry to hear that, but I gave you a private message on how to continue with your Pokémon and to evade getting caught by parents.