Hello From Brunei Darussalam!!

Hello everybody.
Im returning to the hobby from what seems like forever ago. i remember watching the beyblade first season back in the day and my most recent experience is playing with my nephews collection of metal beys in September before i returned to Brunei Darussalam. Since then i got tuned into beyblade youtube channels through a randomly suggested bbg video about illegal beyblade combinations. from there i found a bunch of other channels that i actively watch.

Im a stay at home dad of 3 kids. two daughters of 4 and 2 years and my new son who is 4 months. my younger daughter loves to watch beyblade videos with me. unfortunately due to visa concerns i cant work here and as such cant afford to buy any beyblade yet. but theres an upside to being a youtube fan

i ended up winning a pair of giveaways! thanks to fantasy blade league for sending me Neptune armed zephyr! also big thanks to Zankye for sending me beyblade legends defense 2 pack! i am going to jump into beyblade burst in june with some money coming in and lucky for me i have kids of my own to play with!

I recently discovered this website through a mention in an old video and thought hey why not! Anyone in Brunei?
Thanks for reading my post if you have! happy blading!
What an awesome story Smile Welcome back to Beyblade and to the WBO!
a message from the man himself! thank you very much! i hope i can bring you guys a taste of my home turf! thanks for the welcome and ill see you on the boards
(Apr. 29, 2016  2:49 PM)Sir Skudii Wrote: a message from the man himself! thank you very much! i hope i can bring you guys a taste of my home turf! thanks for the welcome and ill see you on the boards

Welcome to WBO friend!!