Hello Beyblade Community!

Hi there.
My name is Zaki Mohamed.
I am 19 years old and I live in Milton Keynes in the United Kingdom.

I am a big fan of media.
Beyblade has been a long time desire of mine.
I remember playing with the toys as a kid. (I'm still a kid tbh XD)
Me and my younger brothers even made terrible Youtube videos about it XD

Right now in my life I am working on creating a student film documentary about the World Beyblade Organization.
I really admire what they do.
I've always wanted to visit one of their London events.
I want to document the next one.
If there are any dedicated fans of Beyblade that have loved the series for a very long time then please contact me soon.
Right now I am in the early pre-production phase of my documentary.
I hope to start production around late January to middle of February.

And again hello Beyblade community.
I hope to enjoy my time here Grin
Quote:Right now in my life I am working on creating a student film documentary about the World Beyblade Organization.

Wow, that's amazing! Thank you so much. Feel free to ask any of us any questions you might have. And welcome to the WBO Smile
(Dec. 14, 2015  9:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:Right now in my life I am working on creating a student film documentary about the World Beyblade Organization.

Wow, that's amazing! Thank you so much. Feel free to ask any of us any questions you might have. And welcome to the WBO Smile

Thank you so much Bey Brad.
I do have a few questions for you as the Founder of this amazing community as well as other inquires.
I will send you a message shortly.
Thanks again for the welcome.
I look forward to becoming part of this amazing community Smile
Welcome to the WBO!

That's pretty cool that you are doing a video of the WBO! Will you be sharing it here? Smile

Good luck on your film! Grin
(Dec. 14, 2015  9:47 PM)Hato Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

That's pretty cool that you are doing a video of the WBO! Will you be sharing it here? Smile

Good luck on your film! Grin

Thank you Smile
Yes I will share the end film and also I would like to do a Diary blog post where, when I can post updates of the documentary.
They won't be often but they will show progress.
Thank you very much Smile

Edit: I forget to mention, I'm planning on having it air on a TV channel such as Cartoon Network.
Whether I get it to air there or not, I will still upload it here on a forum thread.
Hey there no guy and stuff welcome to the wbo, here we talk lots of beyblade and all things beyblade and ya know.

do enjoy the community and come back here often. We love us some reoccurring users.
(Dec. 16, 2015  9:31 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hey there no guy and stuff welcome to the wbo, here we talk lots of beyblade and all things beyblade and ya know.

do enjoy the community and come back here often. We love us some reoccurring users.

Thanks Meta madness.
I understand that this is a fun community filled with people who love beyblade.
Sure I like coming on here and talking with people about this, I am trying to become a reoccurring user.
Hopefully I can keep it up.
Welcome to paradise, this place has so just in store for you you will burst! Hehe get it I is being the 1 one blader so if you want advice cometo call me blader505
(Dec. 17, 2015  6:19 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote: Welcome to paradise, this place has so just in store for you you will burst! Hehe get it I is being the 1 one blader so if you want advice cometo call me blader505

Sure thing Blader505.
Thanks for welcoming me to paradise.
I'll keep that in mind.
(Dec. 19, 2015  5:29 PM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Hi

Slow down man, adds some context then you'd be making magic my man

Hi Zeo.
Nice name Smile

one word post are agains rules, you may get warned