Hello!

I’m a fan of Hikaru and Helios I live around New Jersey with my mom and dad and little brother, he likes Hyuga and Super Hyperion. So if anyone is hosting a tournament around New Jersey-New York plz let me know. I’m new to this and I’m only 12 so I can’t do much like go on a plane or host a tournament. Also where I live no one likes beyblade so I’m trying to make some new friends for a change. That like what I like. So again nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you! welcome to the wbo!
Hope you have a great time! Smile
(Aug. 17, 2020  1:08 PM)Thundra Wrote: Nice to meet you! welcome to the wbo!

Thx
Hikaru/Helios9 Just a heads up, if you DO go to a tournament, your name is going to forever be and be referred to as "Hiaku Slash Helios9" when called to your matches. You might want to just pick one and make an account with that.

WBO accounts are only allowed to be associated with one person in WBO tournaments, so, if the implication here is that your account is for two separate bladers, you might want to change it up too.
(Aug. 17, 2020  1:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hikaru/Helios9 Just a heads up, if you DO go to a tournament, your name is going to forever be and be referred to as "Hiaku Slash Helios9" when called to your matches. You might want to just pick one and make an account with that.

WBO accounts are only allowed to be associated with one person in WBO tournaments, so, if the implication here is that your account is for two separate bladers, you might want to change it up too.

Oh thx for Informing me.
Welcome to the wbo enjoy your stay
Also does anyone know if I can use King Helios in his original combo?
(Aug. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)Hikaru/Helios9 Wrote: Also does anyone know if I can use King Helios in his original combo?
there are many formats and each one has his rules, but in burst standard it can be used
(Aug. 17, 2020  8:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  8:36 PM)Hikaru/Helios9 Wrote: Also does anyone know if I can use King Helios in his original combo?
there are many formats and each one has his rules, but in burst standard it can be used

Thx