Hello

Errrrr... my name is Magnity and I'm not as old as some other bladers that I've seen on the forum. I started with Metal Fusion with my first bey being Rock Leone. I live in England so most of the beys I own are Hasbro except from a few from eBay. I've never entered a tournament and I don't really intend to as I just battle with my brother every so often.

I've been hearing about Beyblade Burst recently but I don't really know what the concept of it is since I stopped at around Metal Masters. (I can't stick to one thing before I move on) If someone could explain it to me then that would be great.

That's enough about me I think. So, yeah, later. Smile
Beyblade Burst is the 3rd Generation of Beyblade.
BeyChannel, linked at the top of the site, did a great video on it.
The pieces could explode at any time during the battle, adding a new dynamic.

I would recommend tournaments; they're very fun and I think of you went you'd enjoy the sense of community.

Welcome and enjoy! Hope you learn a lot.
And if you want to buy some check my selling thread in my sig Grin
(Dec. 09, 2015  3:59 AM)gankoba Wrote: And if you want to buy some check my selling thread in my sig Grin

Please don't advertise in people's introduction threads ^^;

Welcome, Magnity! You can also read about Beyblade Burst on our wiki: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_Burst
Welcome to the WBO! It's great to have another member that is interested in getting into Burst! It looks like Bey Brad has guided you to the best place to start, but if you ever have any other questions about it, or anything else, feel free to shoot me a PM
A very warm welcome to WBO.