Hello :) :) :)

(Nov. 13, 2009  1:10 AM)harleyquinn Wrote: I should of speciffied obssed sorry if everyone misundertood. I am an otakyu allways have been and im not about to stop. I ment that ot of all of the anime i have ver watched beyblades(orginal) is still in my top ten. It's not like i do nothing but think of beyblades all day.Tongue_out Sorry if i wasnt specific. and thanks to everyone for beaing nice even though my description was apparenly not descriptive enough Grin

Think less about cartoons and spinning tops, spend more time thinking about your baby.

Perhaps you should have left that part out of your introduction. It's going to be hard for people to take you seriously as a responsible mother when you can't spell (or use spell check), claim to be an "otaku" (which mind you is used primarily as an insult outside of the american anime community), and go about flaunting the fact that you are a teen mother (on spinning top forums).

I don't know where you're from, and I realize that being a teen mom is considered relatively normal in some places, including much of the USA, but where I'm from it is generally frowned upon and considered irresponsible. I can appreciate that carp happens sometimes that you never meant for, but the least you can do is try to behave in a mature manner.

I can almost guarantee that if you opened your intro omitting the information about your age, and you child, worked to gain the respect of the community, and then this information casually came up- people would be much more comfortable with it.

I'm not saying that you should hide who/what you are, but there is a time, and a place for some things, and your introduction on a toy forum is not the time, nor place.

That said, I don't think there is any reason for you to not enjoy the game, and take part in this community. You are living whatever life you choose to, and that's fine. I just think you should understand why you are receiving hostility.
Hi and welcome to wbo Wink
You should all be ashamed of yourselves, i thought this was a place where no person is judged and we were all friends! It seems lately all everyone does is put each other down and make fun, just because she has a child it dosen't make her any less of a blader or a person. If i was a father it wouldn't stop me from doing anything that im doing now. I think its great that our community is expanding furthur and to different people from all over. But as soon as somebody sais something everyone jumps down there throats and they don't want to come back. Sorry harleyquinn for how some people have acted and thankyou for those who are a bit more mature and have given her a nice welcome. Btw welcome to the WBO i hope you enjoy your time here and make alot of new friends and learn new beyblade tips Wink
To Minion. what do you mean by carp happens? Before you diss someone for their spelling check yours first(even though you probably used spell check before posting this).

I'm sorry but I have no time to re -read what i write most of the time since I have a very limited time to do things because I am taking care of my son.In adition I do everything important before I actually watch anime also thank you for telling me that otaku is an insult for non american anime lovers i'll keep that in mind.

Also we live in the exact same country and same city actually. I believe that people should not hide themselves from others. I personally believe an introduction should be truthfull.People only avoid the truth if they are embaressed by it and I personally am happy with my life even though it's hard sometimes.

Well now to conclude something that took like an hour to actually finish, I do want to explain something to you. I personally know if someone is going to have hostility toward you from telling the truth from the begging it won't matter if you wait untill they get to know you(peronal experiance).I also do not have any problem with the hostility because everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. If possible though i still would like to undertand what Bey Brad's last comment was.
Thank you very much LeeDraciel but it's fine im not going to stop just becasue of other people oppinions and snide comments. Anyways thank you very much for beaing so nice Smile
My comment was basically indicating that you were doing yourself no favours.

Minion hit everything on the head for me. I don't have a problem with young moms -- my mom was about your age when she had me -- but I do have a problem when they treat that situation immaturely.
http://www.youtube.com/user/harleyquinn01

is this you
i would like to know your definition of immature
(Nov. 13, 2009  10:18 PM)harleyquinn Wrote: To Minion. what do you mean by carp happens? Before you diss someone for their spelling check yours first(even though you probably used spell check before posting this).

I'm sorry but I have no time to re -read what i write most of the time since I have a very limited time to do things because I am taking care of my son.In adition I do everything important before I actually watch anime also thank you for telling me that otaku is an insult for non american anime lovers i'll keep that in mind.

Also we live in the exact same country and same city actually. I believe that people should not hide themselves from others. I personally believe an introduction should be truthfull.People only avoid the truth if they are embaressed by it and I personally am happy with my life even though it's hard sometimes.

Well now to conclude something that took like an hour to actually finish, I do want to explain something to you. I personally know if someone is going to have hostility toward you from telling the truth from the begging it won't matter if you wait untill they get to know you(peronal experiance).I also do not have any problem with the hostility because everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. If possible though i still would like to undertand what Bey Brad's last comment was.
Thank you very much LeeDraciel but it's fine im not going to stop just becasue of other people oppinions and snide comments. Anyways thank you very much for beaing so nice Smile

It's called a word filter, it's there to make the forum child friendly, I opted out of editing it and actually swearing at you, and it reminds me of magicarp. Also carp is a word, it is a type of fish.

Basically my point is that you come off as seeking attention for having a child at such a young age, and when you do so, you're going to have to accept that some of it will be negative.

Are you just trying to be cute by asking what Brad's comment is, or are you actually that dense? It is an emoticon shooting itself in the head.

I know I'm being a big jerk, but I've dealt with people like you a lot in my life, and I just feel that I owe it to you to tell you up front what the problem is.

I don't hate you, and I don't think you're a bad person. I don't even know why I've picked you to blow some steam off at, but I did. And I'm pretty okay with you hating me for it.
y is evry1 writing books?!?!?

btw, welcome to this-site!!!

hey at least u know wat a beyblade is!!!
(Nov. 13, 2009  11:05 PM)harleyquinn Wrote: i would like to know your definition of immature

Joining a forum and bragging about how having a child at a young age makes you "unique", rather than treating that very serious responsibility with the respect it deserves. Instead of introducing yourself as you, the person, you introduced yourself as, "harleyquinn the single mom who likes beyblades lavish in my uniqueness" and I'm clearly not the only person bothered by it.
(Nov. 13, 2009  11:05 PM)Minion Wrote: It's called a word filter, it's there to make the forum child friendly, I opted out of editing it and actually swearing at you, and it reminds me of magicarp. Also carp is a word, it is a type of fish.

Basically my point is that you come off as seeking attention for having a child at such a young age, and when you do so, you're going to have to accept that some of it will be negative.

Are you just trying to be cute by asking what Brad's comment is, or are you actually that dense? It is an emoticon shooting itself in the head.

I know I'm being a big jerk, but I've dealt with people like you a lot in my life, and I just feel that I owe it to you to tell you up front what the problem is.

I don't hate you, and I don't think you're a bad person. I don't even know why I've picked you to blow some steam off at, but I did. And I'm pretty okay with you hating me for it.

Lol i know that carp is a type of fish and about brads comment I wanted to know if had retracted his comment or told me to go commit suice by means of a gun(after his post i understand now). Also I don't hate you for voiceing your opinion although I would reconsider stareotypeing and be a bit more respectful towards others especially since you know nothing about me

I really am not trying to get attention I just wanted to introduce myself and while i was writing i decided to make a catcgy headline in hopes i would find someone like me and if there is your snide comments are aure to stop them from posting.

Also yeahi was thinking of magicarp when i was reading it them I wondered why they are still making seasons of pokemon.
why try that as a title because people always welcome new members it just create needless controversy and alot of argues?
WOuld you all just stop and just welcome her man you can all be so rude
hey guys stop trying to be mods when you aren't mods

thanks~
(Nov. 13, 2009  11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Joining a forum and bragging about how having a child at a young age makes you "unique", rather than treating that very serious responsibility with the respect it deserves. Instead of introducing yourself as you, the person, you introduced yourself as, "harleyquinn the single mom who likes beyblades lavish in my uniqueness" and I'm clearly not the only person bothered by it.

Actually i hate repeating myslf but for your sake I will. I wrote that title becasue most people who think that they are special for some reason or another will scoff at the idea of someone beaing as different as them. I wanted to see if anyone would respond back but I do not expect anyone to post on this with people as judgemental as you and minion.

I did introduce myself I didn't say I was a 300 black man named Munjaby who likes eating cats did I?

I believe people should get to know one another before giving into their thoughts and deciding that they know someone, they just met, perfectly well.

I would also like to point out that alot of people are disgusted by you going to work for the battle stikers but you arent bothered by it. Are you? So why should I care what everyone thinks.

If I am to be accepted it will be for who I am not who I'm not. Whatever free time I have, after doing homework and putting my son to sleep, I like to whatch anime and I would like to know what is wrong with that. I am who I am and I'm proud I'm not one of those people that does drugs and stays home with their kid while living of welfare. I try hard and I'm allowed to spend my free time doing things that interst me.
To everyone defending me I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are all very sweet but unfortunatly I may have been mistaken in my title and in my truthful introduction. Some people just don't like to hear the truth I guess. I really would like them to get to know the real me and if they still don't like me I guess we just aren't compatible as friends or acquaintances
(Nov. 13, 2009  11:34 PM)bey tempest Wrote: why try that as a title because people always welcome new members it just create needless controversy and alot of argues?

I guess your right because no one that is in my situation will be truthfull. I thought that people on this site where more open minded as there are 40 year olds playing beyblades who should have grown out of them(at least by societies standards) but haven't and don't care what others think. They were welcomed nicely but I guess people allways have mean thoughts lurking in the back of their mind it's just some that decide to voice them.
we don't have any 40 year olds on here, I think the oldest person is like 27 :\
(Nov. 13, 2009  11:53 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: we don't have any 40 year olds on here, I think the oldest person is like 27 :\

Well one of the intros"Hello from an old guy" he sais he's 40
sorry if i offended you because i didn't mean that you shouldn't be truthful its just that saying that your unique thats all sorry
im 40 in my mind.....

(im 13 lol)
OK, so everybody should stop and get back on topic. This is becoming too troublesome.
WELCOME TO SKYWORLD!!!

(aka WBO)
(Nov. 14, 2009  1:14 AM)bey tempest Wrote: sorry if i offended you because i didn't mean that you shouldn't be truthful its just that saying that your unique thats all sorry

Oh don't worry I don't get offended easily Grin and well I ment unique to this site
People who say something other then welcome and nice to Harley should be kicked up the bum. Tired

Leave the mum alone.. don't judge someone by what they write; I bet Harley is a really good mother to her son... I know people who are younger then her and have a child.. so if you have nothing nice to say... PLEASE! Don't say anything at all. or you might be the one who gets judged. also some animes can relief stress by putting a smile on the faces of people (it works for me.. Smile) dunno about anyone else.

Oh and welcome Harley to WBO Joyful_2
(Nov. 14, 2009  5:20 AM)Dirge Wrote: welcome ^__^
btw how olds your child?

He's 5 months and a half Grin. And thank you for the welcome Smile
(Nov. 14, 2009  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, so everybody should stop and get back on topic. This is becoming too troublesome.

Ok everyone who wants to bash me please write me a privte message because I don't think we should trouble other people because of your resentment toward me.

So if you have anything mean to say to me write me a message don't post. Sorry Kai-V Unhappy
(Nov. 14, 2009  11:24 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: People who say something other then welcome and nice to Harley should be kicked up the bum. Tired

Leave the mum alone.. don't judge someone by what they write; I bet Harley is a really good mother to her son... I know people who are younger then her and have a child.. so if you have nothing nice to say... PLEASE! Don't say anything at all. or you might be the one who gets judged. also some animes can relief stress by putting a smile on the faces of people (it works for me.. Smile) dunno about anyone else.

Oh and welcome Harley to WBO Joyful_2

Thank you and I try my best t be a good mother. I just really dislike people saying they know you because they met someone in your situation.

And Anime helps everyone. I find it funny that Bey Brad said I was not taking my role seriously as a mother because I like anime and like to tell the truth in my intro when he sais his mother had him around my age. I bet he thinks that all she did was stay home alday do laundry and go to work but I bet she went out for drinks or got a babysitter for him to go visit friends. if she didn't it must have been exteremly hard for her.