Hello!

Hello people from all over the world, I'm Miguel, but I want you to call me Ali, I'm 11 years old (Yes, I have permission from my guardians to be here), and I'm a beginner blader, so whoever wants to help me, I'm here to listen Smile
Hey AliBlader! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! You’ll find all kinds of different bladers here, new friends, and you can even participate in some tournaments! If you have any questions then feel free to contact anyone and I’m sure they’ll answer.
thank you very much, but I live in Brazil, and here in brazil from what I've seen has no tournaments Unhappy
(Oct. 26, 2021  10:38 PM)AliBlader Wrote: thank you very much, but I live in Brazil, and here in brazil from what I've seen has no tournaments Unhappy

You’re welcome. And if there are no tournaments where you live locally, you can become an organizer by passing the quiz
You can take the quiz by going to the bottom right here https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
Hi, welcome to the wbo. I hope you enjoy it here!
(Oct. 26, 2021  10:52 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Hi, welcome to the wbo. I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks Smile
Hi i hope you enjoy your time here people are pretty nice here
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here!
(Oct. 26, 2021  10:34 PM)AliBlader Wrote: Hello people from all over the world, I'm Miguel, but I want you to call me Ali, I'm 11 years old (Yes, I have permission from my guardians to be here), and I'm a beginner blader, so whoever wants to help me, I'm here to listen Smile

Hi! Welcome to the WBO! Finally another person who's my age!