*Insert witty pun here*

Some VERY inconsistent results...

Hell Kerbecs 85RF (Click to View)

Hell Kerbecs 100RF (Click to View)

Hell Kerbecs 105RF (Click to View)

Hell Kerbecs CH120RF (Click to View)

Hell Kerbecs D125RF (Click to View)

Hell Kerbecs 145RF (Click to View)

I must also note that because of Hell's weight and diameter, the bey carries a lot of momentum around the stadium and excessively self KOs itself. I had to redo battles at least ten times because Hell Kerbecs KOd itself before making contact.

This is really the best I've gotten out of Hell, other tracks don't seem to cut it. But just request one, and I'd happily test it out for you.
You wrote the underlined name of the first combo wrong. I'm assuming you don't have GB145. Try a heavier track on it such as R145, that might help the KO's.
try hell in ch120
and the first one is c145 or r145
I just addressed that. The track is C145.
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You wrote the underlined name of the first combo wrong.
Thanks, fixed.
Can you try the testing with different bottoms for the defence combos eg RS, WB and RSF please? That would be helpful.
What About Hell for Stamina? Like Hell Bull 145/AD145/230/85 WD/SD?
And defence too since it's so heavy.
These are some very interesting results...maybe a metal face on hell might slow it down a little?
No... Interesting results would be ones where it gets very good results like over 70% in every test. Oh well at least it shows it has some attack which I thought it would. If you redid the tests with MF on the hell attack combo i'm sure it would make a difference. Suprised they don't have them on anyway.
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: And defence too since it's so heavy.

Defense would probably only work with BD145 because Hell has large gaps between the wings.
Well can you at least try it please?

Thanks
I just ordered Hell.

Try it with a similar track to Counter Escolpio or Leone. Since he's so big he may be able to reverse the attacks (counter).
Could you try it on a CS tip? If it can self K.O. then maybe CS will be a more balanced-out choice.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:05 PM)Viper Wrote: I just ordered Hell.

Try it with a similar track to Counter Escolpio or Leone. Since he's so big he may be able to reverse the attacks (counter).

D125 doesn't work like that at all....
You should try it on the following tracks... (sorry if it seems excessive)

R145
D125
CH120 (this one is a must as it makes attack types fare much better most of the time)

Also, try adding a MF or various forms on MF-2 to see if it makes any difference. Oh and lastly, R2F seems like a good bottom to try as well.
like you said this tests are very incosistent.. i believe in Hell as a good choice for defense... but not for attack i didn´t did to well with RS he will perform worse.. not top tier attack..
I definitely think that a Metal face, or Metal Face Heavy will be beneficial. A couple of tracks I would like to see tested are already mentioned; r145, ch120. Maybe even redo the tests with 85, but with a metal face, because 8 wins against c145, then 4 wins against r145 seems...just not right. Its Obvious that something went wrong (I'm not blaming you or anything)
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:05 PM)Flame Lion Wrote: like you said this tests are very incosistent.. i believe in Hell as a good choice for defense... but not for attack i didn´t did to well with RS he will perform worse.. not top tier attack..

It does alright although the results change drastically depending on the track. At least we know it does have some attack ability.
The inconsistency is just from the effectiveness of the track, no? You alright know that though, so.. Hard to make out how well it did.
I'm a little surprised that R145 performed so well, though I truly do believe that it's an underrated defensive track.

I have one request Oki, if you could please test Hell Kerbecs 145RF VS MF - H Earth Bull 230CS. I believe that with the introduction of the 230 track low track attack combinations will practically become non existent within the competitive meta game.
Can some1 do hell kerbex (no custom) vs gravity perseus (no custom) and plz tell me which is better. And Can some one also do hell kerbex (no custom) vs rock leone (no custom)
(Dec. 29, 2010  11:45 PM)Anubhab Wrote: Can some1 do hell kerbex (no custom) vs gravity perseus (no custom) and plz tell me which is better. And Can some one also do hell kerbex (no custom) vs rock leone (no custom)

... what would that prove?
also can u tell me where is the cheapest reliable way to buy hell kerbex. btw which hell kerbex mode is better?
on the previous things I posted can u tell me who won?
Clearly you haven't read any of Oki's results; right now, Hell Kerb looks not so useful.. But in any case: AkirasDaddy has it for around $25 USD.