Hell Kerbecs as an attack type?

I observed the metal wheel today and realised that the ridges may have attack potential. And so I changed Hell Kerbecs's track to H145, which has been proven to have attack potential by this thread : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-True...go-H145R2F

Stadium: Takara Tomy Attack Stadium
Launcher: Beylauncher with launcher grip
Top tier defense bey used: MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Bey to be tested: Hell Kerbecs H145RF

Note: RF slightly worn, defense bey always launched first.

Hell Kerbecs=HK, Earth Bull= EB

HK wins by KO
HK wins by KO
EB wins by OS
HK wins by OS
HK wins by KO
EB wins by OS
HK wins by KO
HK wins by KO
HK wins by OS
HK wins by KO

HK win rate= 80%

Everyone is welcomed to post their results here Smile
Hell in general has attack potential. Try this combo: MF Hell Kerbecs 145RF
I would try this, except I don't have Bull CW or GB145. So your combo is
Hell Kerbecs H145R2F, right? Because you don't really specify.
I used H145RF. I edited the OP. Thanks for spotting that mistake! And you mean that you want me to test 145Rf?
THANK YOU! Someone else realizes the attack power of H145, and the ending smash!
It does well with BD145 in boost mode.
Hell Kerbecs does better with BD145, and its been known as top-tier in the italian metagame. With BD145, its able to absorb smashes + RFs grip. In attack vs attack, it wins majority of the round as stated by Yamislayer. In defence, i did some of the tests and i must say it works the same as other beys. Attack Vs Stamina i don't need to say do i?
Really!? Must you guys keep making new topics for Hell every 5 days? Given your title you might as well just put it in on Hell testing.
You only have it fighting a mediocre top tier defense(imo) where are your other tests?
Given your lack of tests and that other combos work better, Mods please close this and lets just put this under the Hell testing topic.