[Hekscher Park, New York City] [7/14/12] The Beytriotic Battles

on
Hosted by
  Nearr
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ATTENTION ALL NEW YORK BLADERS!

On July 14th, I am hosting a tournament at Hekscher Park. Because this is my first tourney, I need all participants to register online or be registered by a member for brackets. (i.e. brother sister etc.)

Moneys: $5 for 1 entry, 10$ for a Blader Passport valid until 365 day later.

Where: Hekscher Park

When: July 14 (1:30-5:00 PM)

Surface: Fake Grassy stuff

Prizes: TBD

Format: Double elimination or Round Robin

Attending:

ZenXeno

samx

tristahn1999

PyrusOverlord

TeamBasalt

Ultimatedstryr

zackorang1

hydreigon

royalkingdom510

nintendogamer

shadow x 9364

Néar

Ethan H

sparkman321lir

SamanthaD.

ZERO X

STRIKER X

Mights:

FlameLeone2300

Cosmic

Joseph317

Because I want my tournament(s) to be original so I will write a story about the topic (or name).

The Beytriotic Battles

"We won" I thought to myself during the feast. I scavenged through my leather duffel bag and delicately lifted my bey, Scarlet Native 145R2F, in the lantern embers.

But that memory was too far away. Ever since the end of the war, we have been fighting each other for the new land. I never understood the concept, but, being 16, I am forced to fight. I guess its do or die. I will not fail my town. I will not fail my family. I will not fail myself. I will fight!

Additional Information: For a long time I've wanted to host a tournament, but in that time have been working out all the details. Now I believe I'm ready.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey the thread has been approved!!! Can i dress up as Naruto Sage mode??
You should really make this at an earlier time...
I think 3:00 to 5:00 would just miss the heat of the sun.

@ Cosmic: Yes
Look like this been approved cant wait to come
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:56 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Look like this been approved cant wait to come

You are coming? Awesome i might see you!!
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:20 PM)Néar Wrote: I think 3:00 to 5:00 would just miss the heat of the sun.

@ Cosmic: Yes

YEAH MY WAR GEAR CAN COME!!

What's up cosmic!!! I might be comming and I can trade u there :-)
(Jul. 11, 2012  6:59 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: What's up cosmic!!! I might be comming and I can trade u there :-)

OK so which beyblade should i bring there? for we can trade
Hey do u think u can move up the time or put the tournament on the 15?
Just bring all in case because that is what I do every time I go to a tournament
Yea probably i get to battle you cosmic

Does anyone have a spare string launcher, beylauncher or a rev it up launcher I am willing to buy.

Zero X what do u mean Leader of BIGBANG FURY?
(Jul. 11, 2012  7:26 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Zero X what do u mean Leader of BIGBANG FURY?

what beyblades to u want me to bring
(Jul. 11, 2012  7:21 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Hey do u think u can move up the time or put the tournament on the 15?

The tournament is already very late (three o' clock) so Double Elimination might have to be considered if several people show up and that the event really has to be concluded in only two hours, and I think it was scheduled for July 14th probably because the host cannot be available on the fifteenth ...
Cosmic bring all ur beys even ur plastic beys
Eh, whatever. The new time is 1:30
(Jul. 11, 2012  9:51 PM)Néar Wrote: Eh, whatever. The new time is 1:30

So is tghe time going to change agian because i want to be sure so 1:30 to 5:00
At least. (considering a block round robin)
hi just wondering if the tournament is going to have a registration time that is needed to get to or do i just get there by 1:30 with everyone else?
1:30-1:45 is registration.
Heck yea cant wait to get there leave at 12:00 I hope we get a chance to battle near
Why are you leaving so early. It started at like 1:30.
thats wierd meant to say 12:00 sorry it is hard for me to type on my 3DS my mistake

im am going
im am going and im pretty hard to defeat i got a lot of beys im bringing
sign me up finally a tourney