Heavy Defensive and A big hitter combo

Wow, this is the first time I have been on for a long time...
I haven't gotten anything new so, my combos are

Attack ring: Driger S
Weight disk: 10-heavy
Spin Gear: Magnacore Right
Base: Draciel S

The big hitter:

Attack ring: Kid Dragoon
Weight disk: (could be better) 8 wide balanced
Spin Gear: Right spin
Base: Dragoon (the one with the blue rubber tip.
It makes it low and gives it moree endurance.
I'd go compact on the first combo.
Use Metal Ball Defenser's BB with 4 metal balls instead of Draciel S's.

On the second, you got the right idea. Use a 10-Wide if you have one with a Neo Right [MG Core].
Just one thing - the rubber tip on Dragoon S BB gives it more attack ; not endurance.
A HMC core on the first (and second?) combo.
(Jan. 21, 2009  5:14 PM)Giga Wrote: Just one thing - the rubber tip on Dragoon S BB gives it more attack ; not endurance.

Hmm......if you take it literally as Endurance then I'd say the rubber would help to absorb attacks, so technically, it would endure them better than another base.

However, it would have a shorter spin time due to friction. I'm just being picky here though.
(Jan. 21, 2009  7:52 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  5:14 PM)Giga Wrote: Just one thing - the rubber tip on Dragoon S BB gives it more attack ; not endurance.

Hmm......if you take it literally as Endurance then I'd say the rubber would help to absorb attacks, so technically, it would endure them better than another base.

That's Defense.
(Jan. 21, 2009  8:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  7:52 PM)Rocky Wrote:

That's Defense.

Yeah I just don't like that what should be called Stamina (in my mind) is called Endurance. As I said, I'm being picky about word meanings. Pinching_eyes_2
why not survival XD
anyway from wiki
Endurance (also called sufferance) is the ability for humans to exert themselves for long period of time. Usually used in aerobic or anaerobic exercise. The definition of 'long' varies according to the type of exertion - minutes for high intensity anaerobic exercise, hours or days for low intensity. Training for endurance can have a negative impact on the ability to exert strength unless an individual also undertakes resistance training to counteract this effect.[1]
and
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Look up stamina in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Stamina may refer to:
Stamina, the capability of sustaining prolonged stressful effort; see endurance
Stamina, the plural of stamen, the male organ of a flower
Stam1na, a Finnish heavy metal band
Stamina, a freeware program developed by TypingSoft to teach touch-typing
Stamina wood, a type of wood laminate typically used in the manufacture of knife handles

Definition - They are the same.
Now who's picky lol XD
Oh lets not get into this. XD I get really stupid about definitions and such even if I'm wrong as I usually have my own idea of things (I can't spell aspecially with an 'e', etc.). Pinching_eyes_2

That and I was also thinking of the Pokémon attack, Endeavour. Which doesn't even mean the right thing anyways.

Basically I'm an idiot. XD You can ignore me if you want.
Nah its alright
lets forget about it k Joyful_2
Like G said, you have the right idea. Just take is suggestions and you'll be fine.
The first combination is a defense combination, it would be best if it had 4 metal balls in the base if it doesn't and giving it HMC (and IMO 10 wide, if you don't have Wide Defense; and Master Draciel or Galman AR instead of Tiger Defenser). The second combo will be a great upper attack, if you use 10 Heavy(or 10 wide?) on it and a HMC/MG core.
k. WHat should I do with a trygle AR?
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:56 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: k. WHat should I do with a trygle AR?

Use it in this combo:
AR:Trygle
WD:10 wide
SG: right
BB: SG Flat/Gaia Dragoon V/Dragoon S(with a not worn down tip =/)
(Jan. 21, 2009  5:56 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: The big hitter:

Attack ring: Kid Dragoon
Weight disk: (could be better) 8 wide balanced
Spin Gear: Right spin
Base: Dragoon (the one with the blue rubber tip.
It makes it low and gives it moree endurance.

Good job. Its a good attack type. Don't worry too much about it having endurance. It doesn't have much to begin with, but thats not what you need this combo for.
(Jan. 23, 2009  2:43 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:56 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: k. WHat should I do with a trygle AR?

Use it in this combo:

I don't have that base k. wait maybe dragoon s. is that the one with a red rubber tip? or a blue one?
(Jan. 23, 2009  4:39 AM)awesomonewb Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  2:43 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Use it in this combo:

I don't have that base k. wait maybe dragoon s. is that the one with a red rubber tip? or a blue one?

blue one, also, you could try driger f tip in dranzer s casings in dragoon v2 base with draciel v2 SP's, for the base, lol
Hmmm... I don't have very many blades. And they are all plastic. Lol. Oh well... I will try that.
What do you have? That would help me make you a good combo.
Dranzer F
Dranzer S
Kid Draciel
Draciel S
Galman
Seaborg 2
Dragoon F
Dragoon S
Driger S
Trypio
Trygle
Wing Attacker
Wolborg 2
Master Dranzer
Magnacore Dranzer
Polta
Some Kind of Purple one that looks kind of like polta
Kid Dragoon
Dranzer Knight
Wyborg
Rock Bison
SG:Neo Right SG [Magne Core]
WD:10-Wide
BBConfusedeaborg 2

EDIT: edited BB, because he doesn't have a tip for Storm Grip.
Ahhh. K. So seaborg 2 is better???? And I would like to know where to get 10-heavy or wide WD's. I only have 1 of each.
No but if you don't have a tip for Storm Grip then its illegal
If you don't have storm grip's tip, I'd suggest either Dragoon F's base (name escapes me), SG Metal Flat, or SG Flat
I think it's Phantom Grip. But I always forget that BB as well. I'm only remembering that because I looked it up just the other day......still not 100% sure though. :\
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: I think it's Phantom Grip. But I always forget that BB as well. I'm only remembering that because I looked it up just the other day......still not 100% sure though. :\

Sounds right to me. Japanese name of Dragoon F was Dragoon Fantom, English was Dragoon Phantom