Heavy Defensive and A big hitter combo

I thought that DragoonF BB was really bad??
is that the red or blue?
Red. I personally think its a bad BB
what would tyrpio be good for???? the attack ring.
(Jan. 24, 2009  6:41 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: what would tyrpio be good for???? the attack ring.

The only use for Trypio's AR is to push beyblades out of the stadium.
Works best in Hasbro stadiums due to the pockets, and not much of a slope to fight against.

Other than that, It's not a good part.
What base should I use the AR of Trypio with?
I don't think theres much you can do with that AR. Just don't put it on a high BB as it will go off balance easily.
HAHAHA. LOL. k. Is Wolborg 2 AR any goood?
Lol. k. ... So, are there any other combinations that I can use?

Like can I use Galman with anything?
(Jan. 24, 2009  6:53 AM)awesomonewb Wrote: What base should I use the AR of Trypio with?

Use it with Jumping Base, it's one of the best combos around.
No don't. If you are joking then at least put XD on your post. Don't use Flying Defenser (Trypio) it's horrible ; if you really want to put it on SG Metal Flat base.
No, there is a compact killer that uses Trypio AR, wide survivor/defenser(I use 10 wide as a replacement), and Cyber Dragoon BB. Its not one of the best combos around, though, and its not very good in takara stadiums.
(Jan. 28, 2009  5:53 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: No, there is a compact killer that uses Trypio AR, wide survivor/defenser(I use 10 wide as a replacement), and Cyber Dragoon BB. Its not one of the best combos around, though, and its not very good in takara stadiums.

what :pwn:
I heard of the combo from somewhere. I don't remember exactly where, though. I can't remember the WD either, but it was one of those 2. Am I mistaken, then?
well, i can't see why anyone would use it, is all
I was just telling him about it if he really wanted Trypio AR in some sort of combo. I told him it isn't very good.
i didn't really want to... so... I found my Driger F AR... Any Good? or Galman?
Driger F AR is pretty bad but Galman AR is great for defense combinations. Use in a combo such as:
AR: Galman
WD: Wide Defense/10 wide
SG:HMC/MG Core
BBGrinraciel S with 4 metal balls
Okay. Hopefully I can find my other Draciels (draceil fortress and draciel metal ball defenser) soon. I lost them... So I only have 2 metal balls. And I only have plastic blades so no hms core. Only MG core. And isn't that pretty much the same as a compact combo????
No, its a pretty tall and wide combination. BTW, HMC is Heavy Metal Core found on Takara Metal Driger, its 3 grams heavier than a MG Core and fits inside the same SG Casings. Anyways, you don't HAVE to have the extra 2 metal balls in it, but it definitely helps alot. An alternative would be to use Seaborg BB or Wolborg 2 BB(though thats kinda a spin stealer then).
Oh, I have draciel s so the base is fine. I guess... K. Ill try that. But it seems like noone beyblades near me.
Where do you live?
SD, California
Add youself to the map, there a few other California members, you can probably find someone around to beyblade.