Hayo

Hi,I'm Jetsnake1 (as you can see) ,I recently got interested into beyblade and so when I found the WBO forum I thought I should join and here I am now.Also a quick question: is there any new tournaments going on soon in New Jersey?
Not New Jersey, but we're hosting this event in NYC soon: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York...-Scene-NYC

Welcome to the WBO!
Hello Jetsnake1! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

At the moment, we don't have any tournaments in New Jersey, but your next door neighbor New York is having a Beyblade Burst event! You can find the thread under Upcoming Events or Official Events.
Hmph, you look familiar...Though welcome to the wbo, always good to see the rise of more competitive players~
Welcome to the WBO!!! Be sure to sign up on the map (top of screen) to find bladers and events in your area. As they said, there is a Burst event coming up in NYC and everybody who goes can use beys supplied by the WBO and 7 lucky players will get to keep one!!! Hope to see you there! Enjoy your stay here and feel free to PM me if you have any questions : )
Hey JetSnake!

As others have said, there are no NJ events currently. But you can host your own tournament! Grin

I'm Hato, and if you have any questions or just want to talk, please PM me! Smile