Have you seen my videos?

brandonk129 Wrote:okay. just for the record i didnt believe in importing jap blades and stadiums, but i did a few. how can annie say i dont got a "deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game." how can anyone judge my skill level. didnt even meet me yet. oh and remember that little feud i had with cye , the know it all? i was right , for the record.

This post is very immature and only does you a disservice. FYI, we expect pretty much all serious players to prefer Takara items.
oh wow i remember when we'd all be like

JAP? WHAT? YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
whatever

i also remember when i got uppity when someone said "gay"
youre a fag

(lol i would have been banned)
brandonk129 Wrote:okay. just for the record i didnt believe in importing jap blades and stadiums, but i did a few. how can annie say i dont got a "deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game." how can anyone judge my skill level. didnt even meet me yet. oh and remember that little feud i had with cye , the know it all? i was right , for the record.

Skill/experience and knowledge are two very different things bud.
brandonk129 Wrote:how can annie say i dont got a "deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game."

TELL ME ABOUT GATTYAKI
AnnieDuck Wrote:
brandonk129 Wrote:how can annie say i dont got a "deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game."

TELL ME ABOUT GATTYAKI

GG
AnnieDuck Wrote:

TELL ME ABOUT GATTYAKI

12:43:22 AM AnnieDuck: give me an advanced concept from BB that isn't in the wiki yet
12:43:45 AM Tamer Brad: gattyaki
12:43:50 AM AnnieDuck: THANKS
12:43:52 AM Tamer Brad: whyAnnieDuck
Tamer Brad Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:

TELL ME ABOUT GATTYAKI

12:43:22 AM AnnieDuck: give me an advanced concept from BB that isn't in the wiki yet

Umm yeah it's on Spirit so... kinda a bad question. Elliot reminded me about a very advanced technique not so long ago on BBF. Gliding Shoot.. can only be done with certain conditions.. I hope someone remembers this..
gattyaki? well i remember its an offensive attack sliding launch. is that good enough? oh? obviously whomever asked me that question to test my knowledge did a bad job, i could have just googled it( idk , did I?) gg for me? gg for you fools.
brandonk129 Wrote:gattyaki? well i remember its an offensive attack sliding launch. is that good enough? oh? obviously whomever asked me that question to test my knowledge did a bad job, i could have just googled it( idk , did I?) gg for me? gg for you fools.

banned for one week
Tamer Brad Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:

TELL ME ABOUT GATTYAKI

carp off man

I WANTED TO BE SURE
Tamer Brad Wrote:
brandonk129 Wrote:gattyaki? well i remember its an offensive attack sliding launch. is that good enough? oh? obviously whomever asked me that question to test my knowledge did a bad job, i could have just googled it( idk , did I?) gg for me? gg for you fools.

banned for one week

why?
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

banned for one week

why?

the official reason is "being a carp"
brandonk129 Wrote:gg for you fools.

<3
Tell me, how did my simple thread about asking who saw and liked my videos turn into a riot between becoming a mod and who knows what?
keyblader007 Wrote:Tell me, how did my simple thread about asking who saw and liked my videos turn into a riot between becoming a mod and who knows what?

Tell me, why are you further dragging this off topic by posting this?
Hey everyone at beywiki keyblader here to tell you I just finished making 8 new beyblade videos for your viewing pleasure. My crew Nicky and Ruben have once again helped me to help you have a great viewing experience. They feature great new songs which are some of my personal favorite.

So please comment and rate, and tell me what you think about this here!

Also look forward to a big video update in December when i get brand new Takara stadiums that I doubt many people have ever seen before.
Merging with your original topic.
Go buy that MG DX Stadium and make a video using that!
Already bought it! Eee

It's in transit!

More will be up too lol!
o.o someone actually bought it?
How much did you pay for it exactly with shipping?
Lets say a lil too high lol.