Have you seen my videos?

brandonk129 Wrote:whats the joke part? me having the blades or you making me a mod?

Me making you a mod.
hai that's not very funny gais!1 [/u]

Did you really mean that though?
brandonk129 Wrote:i have alot of the better american blades and would love to do what katashi said as an excuse to whip out the blades again. ill do em, but i want to make a deal with brad. like make me a mod on these forums.

Just in case you're at a loss...

It's not that easy to be a mod here. Most people here have "alot of the better american blades" and can take videos of them. You need to prove yourself in other ways, too. Being a mod isn't just about having nice Beyblades.
i wanna be a mod brad can i be a mod plz? i made vids Grin
For God's sake is this even going to turn into a discussion of my idea?
Katashi Wrote:For God's sake is this even going to turn into a discussion of my idea?

no
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:For God's sake is this even going to turn into a discussion of my idea?

no

Lame wankers, all of you Unhappy
Katashi Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

no

Lame wankers, all of you Unhappy

wanking gets boring after a while
well lets see. i can be of great assistance. one thing i am definitely great at is consistancy. i always post at least once a day , probably more on average. really as long as the board remains calm mods dont really have to do anything. can i be like a specific section mod? rather than an everthing mod? and dont even say youll make me the locked threads mod. lol but im serious im up to the task.
Mods have at least used the "shift" key at least once in their life.
So you have been part of beywiki forums for only 15 days? Chocked
brandonk129 Wrote:well lets see. i can be of great assistance. one thing i am definitely great at is consistancy. i always post at least once a day , probably more on average. really as long as the board remains calm mods dont really have to do anything. can i be like a specific section mod? rather than an everthing mod? and dont even say youll make me the locked threads mod. lol but im serious im up to the task.

We don't need more mods, if we do there are plenty of people ahead of you in that line. I don't even know you.
did you have to put it like that? what do you mean dont know me? i thought all us beybladers were friends. especially since theres not that much of us anymore. so i guess my life long dream of me being a mod is not gonna happen. maybe in the future?
Probably not.

You see, Brandon, most of us have been friends for a number of years, and we know each other quite well. I am not sure if you are aware of just how strong the community was online outside of the beyblade.com boards, but it was very, very strong indeed.

And it takes a lot more than just having a lot of the better Hasbro blades- you should also have a large selection of the tops that were not made available in the western world, as well as a deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game.
I say that keyblader007 vids needs more original beyblades, because that one are takara, I think they are fake. 0_0
RayD Wrote:I say that keyblader007 vids needs more original beyblades, because that one are takara, I think they are fake. 0_0

Takara is the original manufacturer of Beyblade.
TAKARA is not fake. TAKARA is the original Japanese manufacturer.
brandonk129 Wrote:did you have to put it like that? what do you mean dont know me? i thought all us beybladers were friends. especially since theres not that much of us anymore. so i guess my life long dream of me being a mod is not gonna happen. maybe in the future?

It is possible in the future if you prove yourself. However, you've made very little contribution to the community yet. Almost none of your posts are actually teaching about Beyblade.
Most of us have been on the same forum for years now.

Well if you want to be a mod, you could make your own forum and play around with it for fun. You'd even be an admin!
Sorrry but I grew up with Hasbro and though that Takara were fake Tired'
RayD Wrote:Sorrry but I grew up with Hasbro and though that Takara were fake Tired'

Maybe this is evidence that you should be more open-minded to the information people here can provide, as this is one of the most basic facts in all of Beyblade.
RayD Wrote:I say that keyblader007 vids needs more original beyblades, because that one are takara, I think they are fake. 0_0

Jaw. Drops.
okay. just for the record i didnt believe in importing jap blades and stadiums, but i did a few. how can annie say i dont got a "deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game." how can anyone judge my skill level. didnt even meet me yet. oh and remember that little feud i had with cye , the know it all? i was right , for the record.
brandonk129 Wrote:okay. just for the record i didnt believe in importing jap blades and stadiums, but i did a few. how can annie say i dont got a "deep understanding of the more advanced concepts in the game." how can anyone judge my skill level. didnt even meet me yet. oh and remember that little feud i had with cye , the know it all? i was right , for the record.

It's not possible for us to tell if you can play well or not. But, online, you haven't demonstrated further understanding. It's one thing to be able to play well, but another thing to express that, and help others to progress.