Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly?

I found a Burn Bull (or something like that) in my friends backyard while we were digging a whole. this was ages ago and back then I wasn't into beyblade that much. i only had storm pegasus back then. anyway i gave it to him and he said what is it. I said i found it and he said it was probably his brothers. i gave it to his brother and he thanked me so much. a few months later i battled his brother and he was using burn bull
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:15 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:26 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I also once found a Storm Pegasus, no tip, on the floor of a store. It had no RF, so no use to me.

Prolly one of those kids who opens the package in-store and tries to steal it. At the Target I go to they steal PKMN cards all the time.

i tried to steal a beyblade/beyblade part at my shops once
yes im a stealer

oh yes i also found a galaxy pegasus in my friends bag!
Not quite a find but I was quite happy to find a bunch of plastic gen blades in the free toy bin at a local thrift store.
I was walking at the park in my town and found a full Galaxy Pegasus, looks liked it was never battling before
well i was looking out my window when i saw a spinning blade and some kids running away, guess it was theirs, and i went outside picked it up and it was a phantom fox, ran after the kids and asked if they wanted it, they said no and let me have it! luckiest day ever, and it was pretty much mint!
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:44 AM)BeyMan! Wrote: oh yes i also found a galaxy pegasus in my friends bag!

It doesn't really count as finding it if it was in your friends bag lol
It was probably never lost
I was walking down the street when I found a R2F and a W105.
How do you guys have such good luck?
Anyway, I accidentally found a new mold H145 at home, but I have never bought any sets with H145.
Back in the day when plastics were the present, on the last day of Weird on Wheels, me and some friends were hanging out with the Wow crew and using their stadiums. The Wow crew was packing up their truck and since it was their last stop and last day they gave us their entire bin of spare parts and blades that they usually lend out to the contestants.
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:44 AM)BeyMan! Wrote: i tried to steal a beyblade/beyblade part at my shops once
yes im a stealer

Er... You probably shouldn't be doing that. Or, at least don't tell us.
My mom found a black ripcord in a parking lot I snatched it before she could toss it
(Aug. 05, 2011  4:26 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  8:44 AM)BeyMan! Wrote: i tried to steal a beyblade/beyblade part at my shops once
yes im a stealer

Er... You probably shouldn't be doing that. Or, at least don't tell us.

'i tried'i didnt steal it,i bought it instead
A few weeks back, I found a Bearing Core 2 (Wolborg 2's part) fallen on the pavement. It was obvious someone threw it, as it lay perfectly in a corner, as if someone kept it there with a lot of finesse. So, I picked it up, and now I have BR2!
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:51 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:48 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I was walking to the bus stop home this afternoon and I found a transparent green D125 with a green B tip attached to it. I don't much care for the b tip but the D125 was a nice find.

ohhh that must have been the bey I destroyed earlier.... good times....

biggest lier ever ! u never did that callum
Back at my cousins house ,I found an GripFlat Core.I wanted to take it,but it may be my cousins.So I left it there.Then my cousin decided to give it to me.He lost the Dragoon MS Unhappy.I want it.He says he has a Dragoon MSUV,and wants to give me when she got a girlfriend.
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:17 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Back at my cousins house ,I found an GripFlat Core.I wanted to take it,but it may be my cousins.So I left it there.Then my cousin decided to give it to me.He lost the Dragoon MS Unhappy.I want it.He says he has a Dragoon MSUV,and wants to give me when she got a girlfriend.

Whoa! You are one lucky guy! Well, lets hope you get MSUV soon!
one time when I was searching in a junk room. A room filled with so much junk you cant stand on the floor. I found a beybase. My older brothers use to play beyblade when they where kids so this is there old part. Lucky me I can customize Dragoon Galaxy.
1st find. HMS Sea Dragon within the grass at a ranch that was for rent

2nd find. Mint condition Killer Peafowl and a Worn Storm Pegasus within the same stadium at a Walmart.(Max Stampede and all parts. Stickers already placed on)
I went to a park and then i saw a rock orso in the grass i took and it was sraped but it was ok
I don't know if this exactly counts but I bought a attack stadium from ebay which arrived today, there was a used mercury wheel packaged with it...The seller hasn't replied yet as to why it's there.
i found a brown 105 track once on the sidewalk.
Ok 2 things:
First: Today at wal-mart i found a GalaxyPegasisW105R2F TBS version in the Fruit area in with the apples, Weird!?! so New R2F for me!

Second: at A thrift Store i was at they had a big bag of beys and parts, plastics, HWS and HMS like 30 beys altogether for $15.99, about 15 of them were plastics(i dont know much about plastics) and the MFB ones were thrashed but there was a few decent parts, 2 RF, 1twisted/basalt, 1 MS, 3 WD, and like 10 other full beys, thye only pretty new one that wasent thrashed was a TwistedTempo/BasaltHorogium145WD. the rest other than the MFB were in REALLY good condition.
I found my brother's D125 which was bent in grass across the street from where I live.
I found it in one of my friends house. He doesn't even like beyblades. I found it in his basement it was a flame weal.
I found my old electronic Driger launcher from the plastics era in a box full of my mother's stuff she'd accidentally sent over, recently.

I was more than a little bit confused.