Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly?

(Jul. 14, 2011  2:32 AM)Greimatter Wrote: My friend's found a Flame Sagittario C145 S, with crayon all over it and a claw missing from C145.

must be Kenta's he like's crayons, and Poisen Serpent broke his claws...

I've never found anything decent.... shame...
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:34 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:32 AM)Greimatter Wrote: My friend's found a Flame Sagittario C145 S, with crayon all over it and a claw missing from C145.

must be Kenta's he like's crayons, and Poisen Serpent broke his claws...

I've never found anything decent.... shame...
i wish i hadnt found mine only a burn and a whole in my foot not worth it 8D
a few weeks ago, i was at target, there was a Storm capri with a clear wheel that was cracked in half and the Q tip was so rough and worn, it was almost FLAT. Looks like someone uses concrete for a stadium.
BTW:
It was no use so i kicked it and it went somewhere under a shelf.
I have fount a Midnight Bull no track or tip on the ground outside of walmart before, and i found a flame sagitario at a baseball game, same no good parts, i really want a new R2F, but i am NOT poaying 7.89 for a galaxy.
I found a flame aries spin track on the ground at school
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:42 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: I have fount a Midnight Bull no track or tip on the ground outside of walmart before, and i found a flame sagitario at a baseball game, same no good parts, i really want a new R2F, but i am NOT poaying 7.89 for a galaxy.

My target sells for 6.90 for some reason. And also for some reason its sometimes ahead and sometimes slow.
Anyways, lets not get off topic

Oh yeah
I found a nearly crushed WD at a local park.
Wow u guys r lucky finding cool bey parts everywhere the only thing i ever found was a ripcord on the ground. But who cares about a ripcord so i left it there.
I found a Lightning L-Drago 100HF at a park mostly buried into the ground. I saw something shining and whaddya know, a LLD 100HF. (The HF was warped and messed up.)

And I found a Dark Bull in the street while walking home from school.
I found a bag containing a Lightning L Drago faceoff set used, and I asked around to see whose it was. The person said I could keep it, so yeah. It was at a pool.
wow u guy r sooooo lucky that l drago my sister has is like finding dog poop on the ground!
In Wal-Mart I found a sharp performance tip and Sagittario's stickers on the bathroom floor. It just makes me want to bite who ever did that to death.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:04 AM)kwakerjak Wrote: wow u guy r sooooo lucky that l drago my sister has is like finding dog poop on the ground!

Everything you just said has confused me.

Do you think Ldrago is a bad bey or do you think finding beys on the ground is as common as finding poop. Tired
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:31 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:08 AM)kwakerjak Wrote: i forgot to wright that i also found my freinds missing 145 track in my swim suit!

I don't think I want to know. Unless your trunks have pockets.

well duh! they have pockets you think i put toys in my pants!?oki baka...
wow u guy r sooooo lucky that l drago my sister has is like finding dog poop on the ground!
[/quote]

Everything you just said has confused me.

Do you think Ldrago is a bad bey or do you think finding beys on the ground is as common as finding poop. Tired
[/quote]

no!!! i like ldrago but you guys are finding better!BAKAAA
oh and it smelled like sooooooo bad to! so my sister sprayed it with perfume!
Calling me an idiot in another language for not being able to read your mispellings is really immature. Please stop Tired
my brother and sister finds bey parts all the time at school, and kids must have been throwing them away because they are carp, though one was a WD, but i think it's fake because it has a strange bright orange coulor.
i found a gold l drago today in my stadium but then it broke Unhappy
LOL i found some stuff

A ray unicorno
An f
A flame saggitario 105FS( didn't take it)
A bassalt horogium (ask everyone, returned it)
A hell kerbecs (^^^)

But then lost a LOT of things.
I found a "Cyclo Destroyer" (Kellogs plastic AR) in the street once and when I used it it split the opponent's weight disk in four.

Best find ever!
i found my brother's D125 in grass in front of one of his friends house. The ring was slightly bent. (off topic) He also has lost
Cyber
Poison + Serpent CW
Scorpio Face
T125JB
Wolf CW
you guys are lucky, i keep finding storm Pegasus. but who wants one of those so i just give them to people who don't have beys.
i found a hole custom bey filled box in park
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:38 PM)night eagle Wrote: you guys are lucky, i keep finding storm Pegasus. but who wants one of those so i just give them to people who don't have beys.

Chocked The RF is good though.

I haven't found anything, haha. Too bad for me; but I guess most people are quite careful around here ?
quote='blah' pid='717227' dateline='1310741089']
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:38 PM)night eagle Wrote: you guys are lucky, i keep finding storm Pegasus. but who wants one of those so i just give them to people who don't have beys.[

Chocked The RF is good though.

I haven't found anything, haha. Too bad for me; but I guess most people are quite careful around here ?
[/quote]

yeah, but i like defensive beys.
^ Lol same here Blah Tongue_out I did lately however while while through the Legos and stuff find some Mega Bloks (Covenant Carbine SCORE xD, also found some blocks and some other stuff. People tear open the blind figure packs and apparently hide some stuff Tongue_out). Nobody tears up boxes or anything and I don't see anyone around here who blades Unhappy (except for one kid I did see who had a rock orso and a grip)
Once out at recess I found a customized top: Rock Aquario (green ver.) 100 SF. My friends then teased me about it because they thought it was mine. It was odd, though, because I'm the only person in my entire school that likes beyblade...