Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly?

(Jul. 15, 2011  4:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: Once out at recess I found a customized top: Rock Aquario (green ver.) 100 SF. My friends then teased me about it because they thought it was mine. It was odd, though, because I'm the only person in my entire school that likes beyblade...

yeah i know how being the only one feels.
You guys are lucky i never found anythng.
The best I have found is a Cyber Pegasus Metal Masters tattooed face and the code on a store shelf at Wal-Mart I needed a new Pegasus Face, so I kept it and the code.
Me nd my friend found a red and blue storm pegasis in his house and im the only one who ever had one in his house it was weird...
i dont really find anything much but you guys find so many things im starting not to beleive you
i once found a rock capricorn 145 wb but the wide ball was more of a wide flat
Only thing I have found was a 145 track in the floor of a shopping centre.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:38 PM)night eagle Wrote: you guys are lucky, i keep finding storm Pegasus. but who wants one of those so i just give them to people who don't have beys.

Hay spin some my way i need some extra RF's
I found a storm aquario105HF/S
None of the parts were even missing
I found an HF tip once...but I threw it away cuz it was fake
I found a melted golden LLD clear wheel with one of the dragon heads melted off, i added it to my collection
If anyone lives in Houston and finds an MF Basalt Horogium BD145DS outside a Target on W Sam Houston PKWY, and I know the odds are against me, please message me. Just lost this gem and I haven't the slightest clue where it went Uncertain
Omg. At school.. I had to go to a different class room for French class, and i found a ripcord on the floor.. I took it, but girls were staring at me.. So, i dropped it, and kept walking...
I was digging a little hole for bonfires, and I found a buried engine gear. It still works, so I cleaned it up, good as new
I found a Draciel V AR in my old backpack's little pocket. I don't really have a use for it...
You guys are lucky. I`ve never found ANYTHING. COuld possible be that noone likes Beyblade where I live though.
Found an Earth wheel in mah front door Grin
Too bad it was half crushed.
if any one fines a burnt game bey contor leone green wheele metal face bernt in the its my freinds that or hes messing with me
Dark Bull H145 SD (two pack version) on a sidewalk. YAYZ!
I found a launcher on the grass in my local park. it was pretty wierd.
I found a facebolt on the side of the road , i kept it too since that day i broke my flame Libra facebolt.
I once found a MINT RF laying on the floor in Walmart near the beyblades... No open Box in sight, so I took it.
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:53 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I once found a MINT RF laying on the floor in Walmart near the beyblades... No open Box in sight, so I took it.

LUCKY!!!!!!!!
I just found a DF145 track in my front yard.
Still kept it though.
Lol found screw gill 90MF. I was playing and thwn a bey just appeared next to me.
i found a rock capricorn100HF,i take it,so i don't need to buy an extra 100