Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

(Aug. 07, 2019  2:52 PM)BC Crest Wrote: Ur wrong revive pheonix 13 proof bearing is too OP
Bro, I know what I'm talking about. Ways to improve this combo: use 0,10,7, or 00 instead of 13 because it is trash, use wall, lift, cross, star, flow, not proof instead of proof, if you want more of a defense type, go with At-S or U for the driver, gK4, K3, SrS3, or B3 (for left). If you want more stamina, go with Br, At-S or O for the driver, G3 (not with Br though), Z3, T3, gK4, dC3 (only really Hasbro format), J3 (strictly for opposite spin with the L,W,T, or E frame and Br). P4 is like a slightly worse version of H4 which is a worse version on gK4, so it's kinda double outclassed.
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:52 PM)BC Crest Wrote: Ur wrong revive pheonix 13 proof bearing is too OP

Again this is HASBRO disscussion, not TT. Like bladekid said 13 is too light, bearing can't really be used on anything other that Rt,0/00W and 00/0 L in the current meta, proof isn't that good and P4 is trash. I wouldn't even use the TT combo competitively right in this meta. Bladekid is the best hasbro only blader currently. So you shouldn't randomly tell the person that practically knows everything about the hasbro meta what's good and bad
Could the shape of Hercules H4 be use able for attack? It has good slopes and can hit pretty hard near the beginning of the battle.
Has anyone tested Turbo Achilles a4? I just got it at my Walmart and it seems to be pretty decent.
(Aug. 23, 2019  10:19 PM)TakoWako Wrote: Has anyone tested Turbo Achilles a4? I just got it at my Walmart and it seems to be pretty decent.

Pretty good Hasbro layer.  One of the heaviest Hasbro layers at about 17.5g, slopes are meh and the burst stoppers are 50/50 in doing their jobs; burstable.  Dimension-S works weirdly, its stamina mode only works at its lowest height, making it bank go aggressive like crazy if not completely vertical.  From my testing, it has shown that it has incredibly high recoil; so much so that due to Hasbro's different plastic composition, it dents fairly easily.  

Probably one of the strongest attack layers currently as it can destabilize beys like Emperor Forneus fairly easily due to its high recoil.  Might test it more later on with Destroy, Atomic or Hunter.
Hi guys today İ got fangriff f2 and İ whant to do a Combo for it
Can anyone help İ will be realy happy Smile
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:41 PM)Ziyahso123 Wrote: Hi guys today İ got fangriff f2 and İ whant to do a Combo for it
Sorry, Fengriff F2 isn't good at all.
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:52 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:41 PM)Ziyahso123 Wrote: Hi guys today İ got fangriff f2 and İ whant to do a Combo for it
Sorry, Fengriff F2 isn't good at all.

Oh ye idc lol
Does air knight have any opposite spin potential? On bearing or any other good LAD driver?
(Aug. 24, 2019  5:57 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Does air knight have any opposite spin potential? On bearing or any other good LAD driver?

People have used it on Ωuter Atomic with decent results, so I guess that might be its best use. Maybe it's also good with Xtend+ or Eternal in opposite spin, but it's bound to get destabilized in same spin.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  5:57 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Does air knight have any opposite spin potential? On bearing or any other good LAD driver?

People have used it on Ωuter Atomic with decent results, so I guess that might be its best use. Maybe it's also good with Xtend+ or Eternal in opposite spin, but it's bound to get destabilized in same spin.

I was talking about the Hasbro version actually. I do know a few uses of TT air knight. So, my point is, xt+ doesn't exist in Hasbro and that's why I am asking if is good on any other driver. Also, why outer on atomic?
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:14 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: People have used it on Ωuter Atomic with decent results, so I guess that might be its best use. Maybe it's also good with Xtend+ or Eternal in opposite spin, but it's bound to get destabilized in same spin.

I was talking about the Hasbro version actually. I do know a few uses of TT air knight. So, my point is, xt+ doesn't exist in Hasbro and that's why I am asking if is good on any other driver. Also, why outer on atomic?

Oh, I guess aK3 is basically just dP3 without having to worry about getting smaller mid-battle, so I think it would work on Bearing, Eternal-S, and Atomic. TT aK is sometimes run on Ωuter Atomic for maximum LAD potential from Atomic, since you don't have to worry about the Layer scraping the ground. It also has more Stamina potential than some other Disk/Frame options.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:14 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: People have used it on Ωuter Atomic with decent results, so I guess that might be its best use. Maybe it's also good with Xtend+ or Eternal in opposite spin, but it's bound to get destabilized in same spin.

Bladekid tested aK4 00E Gr and it was able to beat B3 0W Br/H consistently, so it’s actually pretty good.
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:20 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:14 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I was talking about the Hasbro version actually. I do know a few uses of TT air knight. So, my point is, xt+ doesn't exist in Hasbro and that's why I am asking if is good on any other driver. Also, why outer on atomic?

Bladekid tested aK4 00E Gr and it was able to beat B3 0W Br/H consistently, so it’s actually pretty good.

just wondering, does this apply to TT's Air Knight with the same combo? If so, B3 might finally be countered by too many things to be viable, or at least to be top-tier.
Speaking of the new wave, do you think it’s safe to assume that turbo spryzen and turbo valtryek will be decent as well? And assuming they are good, what combos do you think would be good for either of them?
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:20 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Bladekid tested aK4 00E Gr and it was able to beat B3 0W Br/H consistently, so it’s actually pretty good.

just wondering, does this apply to TT's Air Knight with the same combo? If so, B3 might finally be countered by too many things to be viable, or at least to be top-tier.

But then, who is gonna use air knight k4 in a tournament?
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:16 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: just wondering, does this apply to TT's Air Knight with the same combo? If so, B3 might finally be countered by too many things to be viable, or at least to be top-tier.

But then, who is gonna use air knight k4 in a tournament?

The people that are afraid of Balkesh will, because some people won't stop using it.
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:16 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: But then, who is gonna use air knight k4 in a tournament?

The people that are afraid of Balkesh will, because some people won't stop using it.

No, I mean, it is super niche, right? In a deck format too, (unless you start with it and face B3) you are going to counter B3 after it has countered some other bey of yours. And, you getting the point after he has. This is not ideal in general imo. If you use zwei, you can get 2 points instead of one because you can get KOs and bursts.
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The people that are afraid of Balkesh will, because some people won't stop using it.

No, I mean, it is super niche, right? In a deck format too, (unless you start with it and face B3) you are going to counter B3 after it has countered some other bey of yours. And, you getting the point after he has. This is not ideal in general imo. If you use zwei, you can get 2 points instead of one because you can get KOs and bursts.

It is pretty niche because of its rarity at the time and because there are several counters to B3, but it's ridiculous that such a weird combo can outright defeat Balkesh B3 on Bearing. You'd think that people would stop using it because of all the counterplay, but some people just won't. People are still trying to use Archer Hercules despite how many counters it's been building up in the past year. I think that some people might stop using Balkesh only if they get humiliated by a dumb combo, so that aK4 combo could come into play to do that.
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The people that are afraid of Balkesh will, because some people won't stop using it.

Maybe in hasbro only format, if you use the aK4 combo in Deck, than you would have a good chance of winning in same and opposite spin against the very light hasbro layer.
I'm not really sure but i think dullahan is a good bey. Just the burst resistance is bad.
aH4 might have some attack potential. Similar to Flash from the metal saga.

aH4.7B.Hn is able to KO or possibly Burst some defense amd stamina combos.
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:01 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:01 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: No, I mean, it is super niche, right? In a deck format too, (unless you start with it and face B3) you are going to counter B3 after it has countered some other bey of yours. And, you getting the point after he has. This is not ideal in general imo. If you use zwei, you can get 2 points instead of one because you can get KOs and bursts.
Maybe in hasbro only format, if you use the aK4 combo in Deck, than you would have a good chance of winning in same and opposite spin against the very light hasbro layer.
Not really, aK4 is really bad same spin stamina wise. I thought that it could be a better J3 because it would have better Stam, but no, it has worse same spin than J3 which is really sad. It is good in opposite spin as it combines the shape of J3 and the width of G3. Plus it's more consistent than J3 and better than G3 (at least on the right setups).

(Aug. 25, 2019  3:43 PM)MWF Wrote: aH4 might have some attack potential. Similar to Flash from the metal saga.

aH4.7B.Hn is able to KO or possibly Burst some defense amd stamina combos.
If I wasn't busy rn, I would scientifically explain why you are wrong in every way possible.
Hi guys today İ got luinor l3, Fafnier f3, luinor l2, fangriff f2 and evipero e2
Can Someone make some combos for me İ will be really happy

It's really bad

Yeah, I've strangely enough found the combo of Expand guard to be really effective.